i thought i would start a thread where people could post interesting articles featuring the Playbook. i read this earlier and thought id share. (PlayBook Tablet is BlackBerry's Revolution | News & Opinion | PCMag.com)
    10-01-10 10:38 AM
    Here's a glowing article on Playbook from the Beast.

BlackBerry PlayBook | Hypebeast
    10-01-10 10:49 AM
    Here's a glowing article on Playbook from the Beast.

BlackBerry PlayBook | Hypebeast
    The reason it's so glowing is that's RIM's press release, not an article.
    10-02-10 01:36 AM
    Then there's this (interesting, definitely; glowing, not):

IAN MEDINA: The Blackberry PLAYBOOK Doesn't Exist

Though I agree w/ Ian and believe that what he wrote is plainly obvious (the PlayBooks demonstrated at DevCon did nothing a back-of-the-headrest automotive LCD panel couldn't do), I believe RIM is serious about this product, it's coming to market, and I'm looking forward to it.
    10-02-10 04:37 AM
    The reason it's so glowing is that's RIM's press release, not an article.
    LOL, YA! was supposed to be tongue in cheek, guess I missed the mark.
    10-02-10 05:40 PM
    This is a Great one! Re: Playbook's threat to the Ipad...

Assessing the PlayBook's threat to the iPad | Nanotech - The Circuits Blog - CNET News
    10-02-10 05:53 PM
    Updated BlackBerry PlayBook specs include 64GB model, high capacity battery - i did not see that this has been posted. the playbook will also include a 64gb model and have a high capacity battery.
    10-19-10 03:48 PM
    That PCMag article makes a lot of sense and RIM needs to choose a direction for their PB. What i hope to have in the PB is a home device for quick surfing the web and mindless entertainment in the form of games/tv shows to waste 15 minutes to half an hour. Really, it needs to be an iPad for apple haters. I hope it isnt dependent on having a BB tethered all the time or too stuffy that its more business and not enough fun. Make it fun!

Widgets and stuff to check the weather in the morning would be great and googling a movie should take 2 minutes tops. I do like my GF's ipod touch for those quick lookups, but i am more excited for a bigger table top device to have around. I almost got a netbook for these kind of things, but am glad i held off.
    10-20-10 04:01 PM
    10-26-10 01:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD