I just purchased a second playbook from my neighbour. He had three of them and as such, had one he wanted to get rid of. A friend of mine sideloaded a bunch of games onto the 1st one I had purchased for my daughter. I am curious if I can somehow install some of the games from that playbook onto the one I just purchased? Might the original playbook installation files still be there somewhere? Both are 64gb models and have the same OS version installed. I'd also like to copy some of the music over but I am assuming that procedure would be to simply copy the music files from one playbook to my laptop, then connect the 2nd playbook and copy them over from the laptop correct?

Thanks!
    Brad
    10-14-12 07:42 PM
    If two pb's share the same bbid, then you can share the apps. The limitation is that Video Chat generally needs each pb to have a separate bbid.

You can hook both up to intermediary computer and copy from one to the other. Saves an entire copy step.
    10-14-12 08:24 PM
    If the apps you want are sideloaded, they will have to be sideloaded to the new PB too. Your friend who originally did it for you, hopefully still has the .bar files to sideload again.
    10-15-12 04:37 AM
    Worse comes to worse just search for the side loaded apps. They are very easy to find. Good Ereader has a ton of them.
    DC506 likes this.
    10-15-12 04:14 PM