Inputting multipule address in my Yahoo mail on playbook
When using my playbook for yahoo mail, Do i have to type in each contacts address in the BCC or is their a way to bring them all up and check mark them to send the mail?
I don't want to keep looking up a persons address and manually put it into the e-mail?
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-12-13, 10:17 AM #2
- 351 Posts
I asked a similar question but I think what you want to do is,assuming you already have the address in your contacts, ensure your cursor is in the address box,start typing the first name and that address should come up for you to select.
If this is not what you were looking for let us know.
- By david9962000 in forum Apple iPhone/iPadReplies: 4Last Post: 10-13-11, 10:37 AM
- By courtneyclv in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 13Last Post: 01-22-09, 12:22 AM
- By teylini in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-08, 07:32 PM
- By bboland13 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 6Last Post: 07-24-08, 09:19 PM
- By utran in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 10-21-07, 02:17 PM