Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Incomplete Bridge

Why the **** doesn't bridge have the media folder of my device ????

Why cant I transfer files through my device Bluetooth to pb or vice versa ??

Is there any app that could help ???

RIM please make these updates as soon as possible
    CrackBerry Genius

You can access your phones files with the file manager app on the PB. It will only play one song at a time.

Files and Folders will allow you to transfer files between phone and PB.
    Thanked by:
    curve-20 (01-30-2013) 

Funny, when I came, I thought he actually was missing EXISTING features.

And, oh, yeah, btw. You can scream here as much as you want. RIM will never know. Wrong forums if you actually want to talk to RIM (that would be Beta Zone).
    Quick Help BLACKBERRY HELP 101 | Direct load Android (APK) Apps : BB10 10.2.1|Sideloading apps: BB10/PlayBook | Update/Reload Software: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10 | Debrick: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10 | Backup 3rd Party Apps: BB7.1- - PlayBook & BB10: Just use BB Link | Battery Saving: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10

Got a question? diego.nei@mobilenations.com | My Apps: Papo GP | My Channel: Project Management BBM Channel

CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

Default Re: Incomplete Bridge

I was able to access my phone files thanks to your advice but I'm confused on the latter part of
    your comment that files and folders would allow transfer of files i.e a file copied from one device and pasted in the other while the devices are bridged, please elaborate this point that how itcan be done
    And yes your positive response is highly appreciated as this was my first post thank you
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    5,612 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by beryfan View Post
    I was able to access my phone files thanks to your advice but I'm confused on the latter part of
    your comment that files and folders would allow transfer of files i.e a file copied from one device and pasted in the other while the devices are bridged, please elaborate this point that how itcan be done
    And yes your positive response is highly appreciated as this was my first post thank you
    While in files and folders swipe down from the top bezel and select bridge. Find the file you want to move and press the icon with three check marks. This allows you to select your item. Select it and copy to clipboard and then go to your playbook (swipe down from top bezel and select playbook) and paste it where you want it.
    Thanked by 3:
    beryfan (01-29-2013),  curve-20 (01-30-2013) 
    CrackBerry Genius

Files and Folders is an app in Appworld. There is a free trial.

That app will allow you to copy from one device and paste to another over bluetooth.

1st rants don't really get well received. Just saying.
    Quick Help BLACKBERRY HELP 101 | Direct load Android (APK) Apps : BB10 10.2.1|Sideloading apps: BB10/PlayBook | Update/Reload Software: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10 | Debrick: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10 | Backup 3rd Party Apps: BB7.1- - PlayBook & BB10: Just use BB Link | Battery Saving: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10

Got a question? diego.nei@mobilenations.com | My Apps: Papo GP | My Channel: Project Management BBM Channel

CrackBerry Genius

"why the ****.." always the start of a good conversation
    Sprint Q10
    32GB Playbook
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #9  

Thank you got it
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #10  

Out of the frying pan and into the fire
    *Sigh*
    Okay so I did get the idea of how to transfer files between my PB and phone while bridged but now there's another trouble which is that when my devices are bridged I go to the Files And Folders app swipe down from the top bezel and hit the bridge icon so that my phone could be accessible from the PB but when I do so I land actually nowhere because the only folder that shows up leads nowhere and also shows zero space occupied by it which is enough to understand that there is some problem because I have loads of things on my bold4 device memory
    If of any help a screenshot is also dispatched
    If anyone knows a way out please guide
    Incomplete Bridge-uploadfromtaptalk1359462502239.jpg
    CrackBerry Genius

On the Playbook homescreen tap the bridge icon (up top by the clock) then unlock.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Incomplete Bridge-img_00000055.jpg  
    CrackBerry Genius

Are you using a company phone or is it a personal device? If I remember correctly this feature won"t work on BES.
    Thanked by:
    beryfan (01-29-2013) 
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,865 Global Posts
    PIN
    333BCCA7

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddface View Post
    Are you using a company phone or is it a personal device? If I remember correctly this feature won"t work on BES.
    ^^^^What he said. If you're using BES you probably won't be able to do it because of IT policies (security).
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #14  

I got it

Thanks for the info, time and patience