Incipio Playbook Cases are on sale, > 50% off, with free shipping!

BlackBerry Playbook Cases, BlackBerry Playbook Soft Shell Cases, BlackBerry Playbook Hard Shell Cases, BlackBerry Playbook Protective Covers

(Blackberry phone cases too...)
    morph_ca, llamax, mccs and 2 others like this.
    11-26-11 12:08 AM
    Thanks for the link. How does the Incipio Executive Kickstand case compare with the Icon Carbon case? They look somewhat similar but the Incipio is cheaper with the sale.
    11-26-11 04:27 AM
    I just placed an order for the Executive Kickstand Case. I liked the fact that I could keep it in the case while on the charging pod.
    11-26-11 04:36 AM
    I just placed an order for the Executive Kickstand Case. I liked the fact that I could keep it in the case while on the charging pod.
    The Icon case is like that too and that's what drew me to that case. Nice to know the Incipio is similar in that regard. The only obvious difference is the Incipio is leather while the Icon isn't.
    11-26-11 04:41 AM
    Nice! Got me a Hive case
    11-26-11 06:20 AM
    Yes, great heads up for those who just picked up new PBs during the blowout.

Grabbed a couple executive kick-stands and a feather.
    11-26-11 06:36 AM
    The wife ordered the Executive Kickstand case. Hopefully, she likes it.
    11-26-11 08:27 AM
    Bump, for those who might have missed this posting... and for people who just got their Playbooks...

The sale ends tomorrow...
    11-26-11 07:33 PM
    thanks for this. now i'm debating on which one to get (and hopefully they can ship here!)
    11-26-11 08:21 PM
    Sweet! Free domestic shipping too! Grabbed a Hive (better than half off, too)
    11-26-11 08:28 PM
    I picked up a couple Kickstands (don't really care for having leather) and anti-glare screen protectors. Looking forward to tooling around on the Playbook.
    11-26-11 09:36 PM
    thanks for the bump on this thread. i meant to place an order earlier. but i have a bad habit of diving deep on the crackberry forums. any who, i ordered a leather kickstand and a silicone case as well. thanks for the heads up OP.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-11 10:29 PM
    Sounds like a good deal. Thanks.

11-27-11 03:47 AM
    Does anyone know for sure whether you can put the PB into the exec kickstand if the PB has a Featherweight case on it?? Thanks.
    11-27-11 07:35 AM
    If only they have free shipping to Canada...
    Roscopcoletrain likes this.
    11-27-11 08:52 AM
    I hear they will put in free shipping to Canada once RIM fixes the auto-bricking 99xx's.

11-27-11 08:55 AM
    Bought two cases for 27
    11-27-11 10:09 AM
    Does anyone know for sure whether you can put the PB into the exec kickstand if the PB has a Featherweight case on it?? Thanks.
    Anyone know?? Thanks.

11-27-11 10:11 AM
    Has anyone tried the SILICRYLIC case? I'm debating between that and a kickstand for the Playbook I bought for myself. I plan to use it at school so it will be stored in my backpack with my books/calculator/folders during travel. Which would be better?
    11-27-11 04:48 PM
    So I ordered through Amazon and they sent me a few extra cases by accident. They say keep them. Have two Premium Kickstands and one Silicrylic if anyone is interested.
    ericrangel76 likes this.
    12-03-11 05:37 PM
    thanks again to the OP got the exec kickstand very cool and works well i would not put the PB in a bag without a case that fully closed. too bad the sale is over
    12-03-11 10:25 PM
    I picked up the exec case and like it a lot. I previously used the BB multi-position case from Staples but I like the Incipio better because it will stay closed and the buttons are exposed vs encased in plastic with the BB case. I rarely use the power button but the volume buttons are much easier to press when exposed.

Typed on my PlayBook
    12-03-11 10:47 PM
    thanks again to the OP got the exec kickstand very cool and works well i would not put the PB in a bag without a case that fully closed. too bad the sale is over
    I have a couple premium kickstands if you still want one. Selling at cost+shiiping.
    12-04-11 11:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD