Hey,

I woke up yesterday morning to a message on my PB asking me to confirm my details for my college email address, which uses nexus. I've done so repeatedly and played around with the server settings but whatever I do it comes up with the error message: 'imapdb' object has no attribute 'notify_folder_emptied'.

Any idea what's going on? It's really inconvenient as it's my primary email address.
    03-14-12 07:53 AM
    Any ideas?
    03-16-12 05:35 AM
    Have you tried logging on at school or thru a browser if you can? Not sure if it will make a difference but I had to do that with my @live account to do a captcha and send an email to prove it wasn't a bot.
    03-16-12 05:41 AM
    Re error message: 'imapdb' object has no attribute 'notify_folder_emptied'.

I am getting this message also. I can get email at home on my computer and anywhere on my phone. A second message that I get is this: "Unable to connect to server. Please try again later." We have a wifi environment and the router IS working. Any further ssuggestions on how to resovle this?
    03-21-12 02:24 PM
    "Unable to connect to server. Please try again later." We have a wifi environment and the router IS working. Any further ssuggestions on how to resovle this?
    You may want to search the posts using the "unable to connect to server" search text. You will find plenty of posts.
    03-21-12 05:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD