Images on whatsapp
I recently installed whatsapp on my pb. I took some photos with the camera and sent them to a friend. I then deleted them from the album, and they normally do not appear, however, when I wanted to send a new photo on whatsapp, and when I wanted to put an avatar here, they are still in the camera album. How do I get rid of them for good?
- CrackBerry User
11-07-2012, 12:06 PM #4
- 39 Posts
Re: Images on whatsapp
I've been using File Manager, available on AppWorld to get rid of pesky pics that don't delete properly. Other file managers I've used are AIR Browser and Files and Folders. File Manager, however, is the one that roots out things not properly deleted.
Now, my question for you is just how you put WhatsApp on your PlayBook? I'd love to have that on mine.
Last edited by VideoFrog; 11-07-2012 at 12:09 PM. Reason: To add a question for the OP.The Edge.....there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
--Hunter S. Thompson
- By COACHELLA in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 22Last Post: 09-09-2008, 01:20 PM
- By motionless in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 07-29-2008, 06:39 PM
- By myklthies in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 3Last Post: 07-15-2008, 04:27 PM
- By Albo5542 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 2Last Post: 06-24-2008, 06:54 AM
- By camperdown9 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 04-13-2008, 01:40 AM