1. accessory development concepts's Avatar
    I'm developing a case for the blackberry playbook that will make it work like a touchscreen laptop. The playbook will rotate and cover the keyboard when keyboard is not in use, there will also be a built in second battery for longer battery life and speakers possibly a wirelesses hard drive

What do you think?. Could someone send me the contact information of a product developer or marketing supervisor from RIM or blackberry? thanks.
    Last edited by accessory development concepts; 03-24-12 at 09:45 PM.
    madman0141 likes this.
    03-24-12 09:42 PM
    I like it. Could you add a Bold 9930 holder on the device that way my PlayBook and Bold are together for carrying. I usually have my bluetooth on so I don't need to access the phone right away.
    03-25-12 05:24 AM
    I'm developing a case for the blackberry playbook that will make it work like a touchscreen laptop. The playbook will rotate and cover the keyboard when keyboard is not in use, there will also be a built in second battery for longer battery life and speakers possibly a wirelesses hard drive

What do you think?. Could someone send me the contact information of a product developer or marketing supervisor from RIM or blackberry? thanks.
    All you have to do is a Linkedin search and you ll have a long list available... them getting to connect or discuss this with you is another story. Good luck with your project.
    03-25-12 12:05 PM
    This sounds like a cool idea. Don't make a specific holder for the 9900 though as not everyone has one and my Pearl is too skinny to fit in. How about making a pouch that any phone fits in? If you have any photos of prototype products that would be cool to see!
    03-26-12 12:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD