Bought my wife and I PBs a few weeks ago but wrapped them for Christmas. My wife didn't know about hers and I wrapped mine so that I would at least get one thing I wanted for sure.

I have been like a kid waiting for Christmas this last month or so. Woke up earlier than my kids this morning.

I'm finally on the PB Team and to top it off, the wifey got me a brand new Torch to replace my very old 8900.

I have been reading the PB forum for weeks and now I am going to have to read the 9810 forum too.

Merry Christmas to me & you too.
    12-25-11 03:17 PM
    Congrats! Welcome to the pb party!

Dont forget to go shopping on boxing day for some must yave accessories
    Last edited by gord888; 12-25-11 at 03:22 PM.
    jafobabe likes this.
    12-25-11 03:20 PM
    Welcome!
    jafobabe likes this.
    12-25-11 03:24 PM
    It's only going to get better.
    jafobabe likes this.
    12-25-11 03:31 PM
    Welcome to the jungle - enjoy! Welcome to my wife too - just got her a 16gb!
    Last edited by jvictor77; 12-25-11 at 03:34 PM.
    jafobabe likes this.
    12-25-11 03:32 PM
    welcome. have fun discovering what the PB can do.
    jafobabe likes this.
    12-25-11 03:34 PM
    Welcome! It's a very versatile tablet and you'll have fun finding all the things you can use it for, as well as what you can't, as is true for any device. Read the newbie tips and tricks sticky first, as it will save you a lot of forum research and posts beating a dead horse
    But if you're still having questions or problems, by all means post away. jafobabe is a great ambassador for newbies and preaches this religiously. I'm following her example. There is great advice and opinion here, praise and attributes, as well as drawbacks and limitations. But be prepared for downright PB bashing too. You'll recognize it. Ignore them for what they are. They may even sprinkle a praise here and there, but the pattern is bashing. Enjoy!
    Last edited by rotorwrench; 12-25-11 at 03:44 PM. Reason: spell correct
    jafobabe likes this.
    12-25-11 03:39 PM
    Sweet! Welcome, there is all the info. you need here to really enjoy your new PB and 9810.
    jafobabe likes this.
    12-25-11 10:44 PM
    Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!! And to the OP, welcome to the forums.

I read that you have surfed the threads and have read up on the Playbook, but check out the Newbie Tips and Tricks at the top of the Playbook forum that was compiled by all the great posters here, or click on the link under my signature.

Also another thread by another poster here...

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...forums-681785/
    rotorwrench likes this.
    12-25-11 10:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD