Hello all

Well, I got my first tablet like 3 weeks ago, when the prices were down enough. I ran to the shop to get it
    Then I charged it first, before I could play with it.
    Then I played with it, and I was like : "Nice! I can do that now anywhere!"
    Then the update came. I went for it.
    Now, bridged to my beautiful BB 9780, I shine!
    I mean, I'm in the subway, I bridge, I get my email, I answer them. I get some FB messages? Same thing. I listen to music while I'll typing.
    And I'm farting for free
    Then I get home, I'm tired, I plug my PB to my TV in my bedroom, and rock on!

So Music, Videos, Emails, Facebook, Docs,.. What more would you want
    03-08-12 06:18 PM
    I agree! I feel just the same way.

Who needs to be an iSheep when you have a Playbook?

My iPad is gathering dust under the bed. Even my 14 year old didn't want it. He ended up wanting a Playbook too :-)
    kozmo68 likes this.
    03-08-12 06:27 PM
    i couldn't agree more i love my playbook so much.
    cdelcampo216 likes this.
    03-08-12 06:31 PM
    Mee too, I was just admiring my PlayBook today thinking.....what a piece of brilliance I have in a 7" masterpiece .
    alnamvet68 and jafobabe like this.
    03-08-12 06:44 PM
    Masterpiece indeed; only this much perfection and professionalism can generate so much wrath, greed, sloth, gluttony, lust, and most important, envy from that very sick, dark, and hideous sub-world from whence these tortured, hateful, and condemned souls come from.
    Spencerdl, jafobabe and alan510 like this.
    03-08-12 06:50 PM
    Hello all

Well, I got my first tablet like 3 weeks ago, when the prices were down enough. I ran to the shop to get it
    Then I charged it first, before I could play with it.
    Then I played with it, and I was like : "Nice! I can do that now anywhere!"
    Then the update came. I went for it.
    Now, bridged to my beautiful BB 9780, I shine!
    I mean, I'm in the subway, I bridge, I get my email, I answer them. I get some FB messages? Same thing. I listen to music while I'll typing.
    And I'm farting for free
    Then I get home, I'm tired, I plug my PB to my TV in my bedroom, and rock on!

So Music, Videos, Emails, Facebook, Docs,.. What more would you want
    How do do you hook the playbook up to a t.v? Im new to this thing
    03-08-12 06:52 PM
    How do do you hook the playbook up to a t.v? Im new to this thing
    Grab you an HDMI cable made for the PB and enjoy the magic!

Here is one. https://goto.walmart.com/c/1943169/6...ack%2F19424021
    Last edited by Toodeurep; 03-08-12 at 06:59 PM.
    03-08-12 06:54 PM
    Masterpiece indeed; only this much perfection and professionalism can generate so much wrath, greed, sloth, gluttony, lust, and most important, envy from that very sick, dark, and hideous sub-world from whence these tortured, hateful, and condemned souls come from.
    LMFAO....well said my friend....well said (written)
    alnamvet68 likes this.
    03-08-12 06:56 PM
    Yes google up BlackBerry Playbook hdmi cable and look for the best deal. They come in various lengths to meet your needs.
    03-08-12 06:56 PM
    Greetings alnamvet68,

Please visit thread "are the APPs coming..." read all the post FIRST then please give me your thoughts. NO NAME CALLING just be objective & honest.
    a "masterpiece" for real?!

To OP, I'm glad the PB has met your expectation and you are happy w/it...it is a wonderful hardware.
    03-08-12 07:12 PM
    Grab you an HDMI cable made for the PB and enjoy the magic!

Here is one. Walmart.com: RIM BlackBerry Accessories High-Speed HDMI Cable for PlayBook Tablet PC: iPad & eReaders
    Wow thats cheap! Getting one tonight..thank you
    03-08-12 07:34 PM
    I'm satisfied with the PlayBook for $199!

I now do almost all of my media with it: Twitter, Slacker, Movies, Videos and Pictures, Browsing, Games, etc

Now my BlackBerry last forever and is just for communication. Phone, email, messaging, calendar.

Awesome combo!

Also love bridge and when at home or somewhere stable, like getting email on my PlayBook. As well as BBM!
    03-08-12 08:33 PM
    We are never happy... We are human and with this comes a major flaw of always wanting more. Higher paying job, new car and now back on topic more time to enjoy our playbooks,
    As you can see even with the limited posts someone wants more. There is a good part to this since innovation won't happen.
    OP:. I am with you and happy enough....
    I really want zinio app so I can buy magazines to waste time.

But, I seriously am happy with my playbook.
    03-08-12 09:08 PM
    See the RED link below my signature.... I also have a copy on my playbook... I DL'd the Guide to my PC and then used the Print To Go feature on my PB to save it... Now I can refer back to it on the go..
    03-08-12 09:30 PM
    love my playbook too.. take it just about everywhere with me.. bridged to my 9860 i get emails, access calender, access twitter, simple stock and browse the web when I want. for me i have just what i need without having 10,000 solitaire apps.
    03-08-12 09:38 PM
    Despite the negative posts found in the forum, most posters own and use their devices. Itis nice to find your post here that mirrors this realty. Thanks
    03-08-12 10:15 PM
    Yes google up BlackBerry Playbook hdmi cable and look for the best deal. They come in various lengths to meet your needs.
    When you are looking for and HDMI cable, DON"T go with the cheaperer(est) cable. Not all cables are created equal.

I went through 2 cables I bought on-line and they did not work completly. Went to Bum Buy and got a "Rocketfish" cable, cost a bit more, like about 20 bucks, and all work perectly.

When I compared the cables A vs B vs. good cable, I did notice in one cable B to Rocketfish cable a color shift in the tv display. On the "A" cable, no sound.

So spend a couple extra bucks and get a good High speed cable. Theyt are NOT created equal.

c
    03-09-12 09:52 AM
    When you are looking for and HDMI cable, DON"T go with the cheaperer(est) cable. Not all cables are created equal.

I went through 2 cables I bought on-line and they did not work completly. Went to Bum Buy and got a "Rocketfish" cable, cost a bit more, like about 20 bucks, and all work perectly.

When I compared the cables A vs B vs. good cable, I did notice in one cable B to Rocketfish cable a color shift in the tv display. On the "A" cable, no sound.

So spend a couple extra bucks and get a good High speed cable. Theyt are NOT created equal.

c
    I agree, but what I meant and always advocate is to get the BB OEM cable, but search for deals, since this is one accessory one can overpay for if you don't search.
    03-09-12 09:11 PM
    Checkout neweggdotcom and pay HALF of that price.
    03-09-12 09:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD