While I'm still debating if I should buy the PB again, I told my buddy about the staples blackfriday deal. Now he is very excited about it. He has a question, and I wasn't able to answer it.

"Yea thats mainly what im going to use it for. Download pdfs for school and write on them with a stylus as my notes. Ive wanted a playbook and thats a DAMN good deal. I remember you saying you really liked it too. So I was just curious if theres an app for writing on pdfs like there is on android/ipad. Thats all i need otherwise the tablets no good to me lol"

So is there a pb app out there allows you write on pdf files?
    11-12-11 12:53 AM
    Sorry no there isn't...

Dunno if there's a converted android app that'll run on the 2 OS beta though. Someone will be along to tell you soon enough, I'm sure.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-11 01:56 AM
    There hopefully will be a pretty sweet one soon. This was from Devcon, an app called Jotsy:
    11-12-11 05:23 AM
    I will only suggest that if the pb does what you want NOW with its current OS and the available apps, that you buy it. If it does not CURRENTLY do what you want, do not count on anything that may be promised or shown in pictures or videos. Cynical? Yes. There's still a page on an official rim site that shows Skype and there is NO skype. And Rim has put off expected updates for months now.

Again, test it. If you like it and what it currently does - buy it. Great video, nice OS interface, nice sound (no a2dp for wireless bluetooth), reasonable Bridge if you have bb phone, nice browser (but you can't organize/rename bookmarks) and missing search features in Word, webpages and pdf files, and missing certain other features.
    11-12-11 09:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD