jrohland- Very glad to see you using your playbook for some good social interacting and prolly getting a nice gift in the end, lol.

Chrisy520- The iphone has a very fast browser but with the new 7.1 update for the 9900, my playbook runs nice and fast when using a mobile hotspot. I am not sure of the phone he was using at the time but bridging also gives a nice good connection and half the users of certain phones don't even know what they have, they just make a purchase to fit in, that being said with all different phone models.

Buckwylder- Can you secretly please stop post whoring, you made this good read so annoying as I skimmed through 3 pages just to see you responding to a comment every second. You could have condensed all 20 of your comments into 2-3.
    Chrisy likes this.
    12-01-11 08:54 AM
    You guys are TOO much REALLY! And enough with the troll talk! And yes some posts were deleted. I promise no bunnies were harmed!
    Whew, you had me worried !!
    12-01-11 09:02 AM
    I'm hoping to use it to pick up iPhone using men at bars!

(That was joke, don't call me a troll again).

The Kindle Fire is another I'm looking at, but the bridge might be the winning factor.
    hey chrisy, i didn't get a chance to apologize to you directly for being mean to you today, sorta did it third party, anyways - sorry, i take it back, it was inappropriate

take care!
    Chrisy likes this.
    12-01-11 12:26 PM
    I was out with a friend last night at a bar. She has XXXXXXX but, as far as I know, not a XXXXX. We were talking about something it would have been nice to know more about. I had my XXXX on the table but I reached into my jacket pocket and pulled out myXXXX. She didn't know what it was at first because it was in theXXXX. I pulled it out and woke it up. The bar did not have XXXXXXXXXX so I opened XXXXXXXXXX and gave it to her. She proceeded to XXXXXXXXXXXXXX After she picked her jaw up from the table XXXXXXXXX she said "wow that is fast". XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Because it is the perfect size, it did not dominate the table and when not needed it went back into my jacket. Yes I could have done this stuff on my XXXXXXXor she on herXXXXXXX but it would have been uncomfortable.

Later I used the camera flash (in vid mode so it stayed on) on my BB to light a path in a park. Yes I know XXXXXXXXXXXXX but hers does not. Overall, theXXXXXXXXXdid what they are supposed to do, enhance my activities.

PLEASE!!! Family forum !!!

I censored it for you! pk you're not doing your job!

Last edited by blackjack93117; 12-01-11 at 02:13 PM.
    12-01-11 02:03 PM
    Hey bucky it's OK. It's best if you think someone is a troll to let the mods know and handle it and it is understandable because there are or seems to be many trolls here. Another good thing to do is check out their profile and previous post.

You are forgiven as long as you get on your knees and beg her forgiveness! Now I'm just kidding here

As for defending her I do that for people I consider a friend when my friend is being wrongly accused of something.
    Sounds good in theory but nowadays the mods are becoming annoyed by reports. I think they are overburdened.
    12-01-11 02:27 PM
    Sorry OP I couldnt resist ! ^^^^

Actually nobody is happier than me to hear these happy stories about playbook - !!!
    Thanks for the thread - not making fun, just having fun!

I''ve had many experiences like this as well -out having conversations and supplementing them with instant access to information on the PB with 3G bridge! LOVE IT!
    ...and so do the people I show it to who had to leave their ten inchers at home...because why bother? wifi is so hard to find WHEREVER YOU ARE.

The cool thing is it's so discrete - not much bigger than a calculator so you don't give the impression of showing off - just discretely googling! No biggie right?

but the envy and amazement on their faces is priceless....
    Last edited by blackjack93117; 12-01-11 at 02:58 PM.
    12-01-11 02:34 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD