- 12-15-2012, 12:14 AM #28
- CrackBerry Abuser
12-15-2012, 02:13 AM #29
- 456 Posts
- Just Pin It.
Building home linux render cluster
Where this guy took an Ikea cabinet and built it into a homebrew super computer rendering system..______________________________________
To resist the influence of others the knowledge of oneself is of most importance.
Teal'c on Stargate SG-1 Season 9 Episode 14
Information Technology is fun, play with IT!
- 12-15-2012, 06:27 AM #32
If I still remember it right, a month ago, Ikea apologised for using East German political prisoners as forced labour to build furniture during 70's and 80's... giving PlayBook is probably another good gestures from them...
- 12-15-2012, 09:19 AM #33"Proud member of the Peevishlicious Crew" (Tank Pilot)
- 12-15-2012, 05:15 PM #37Sent from my NEW PASSPORT
or a soon to be BB10 PlayBook
- BlackBerry Curve 8530 (Virgin Mobile) - BlackBerry Bold 9900 (T-Mobile) - BlackBerry PlayBook 64 gig - BlackBerry Z10[/B] (T-Mobile) - BlackBerry Z30 WHITE (Unlocked) - Blackberry Passport (Unlocked)
- CrackBerry Genius
12-15-2012, 09:31 PM #39Blatant placeholder signature.
- 4,270 Posts
- CrackBerry Addict
12-15-2012, 10:40 PM #40
- 502 Posts
- ing for the fjords
1) Yes, you did, you said it was a cheap gift ($100.00 by your reckoning) over a bigger cash gift/bonus... In more than one post.
2) You did give extreme examples of Ikea generosity as if they were everyday occurrences
3) Others said it was a nice gift, you said it was better than nothing.
Nothing wrong with my eyes.
Merry Festive HoHo,
- CrackBerry Newbie
12-16-2012, 08:26 AM #41
- 2 Posts
Also which I forgot to mention:
IKEA doesn't give monetry bonuses as Christmas presents.
A bonus throughout the year is determined on how each store does. Not every store in every country gets a bonus every year. With IKEA not a pushy sales company, we don't get pushed to sell at all. IKEA have a set budget every year for every co worker to get a Christmas gift which wouldn't ever be a bonus.
- 12-18-2012, 10:23 AM #42
A great bonus if you ask me. I think it is great that companies still give away bonus gifts aswell as a cash bonus. Cash is not personal, a gift is. Im lucky enough to work for a company that rewards in both money for performance, and in kind by way of gifts.
Good on you IKEA, however please start making instruction manuals that work
- By Rob129 in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 6Last Post: 10-22-2009, 11:50 AM
- By steviedxx in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 07-20-2009, 10:43 AM
- By JohnJSal in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 22Last Post: 06-24-2009, 08:47 AM
- By paulo76 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 13Last Post: 02-08-2009, 06:03 PM
- By Qdix in forum IntroductionsReplies: 19Last Post: 10-13-2008, 10:55 AM