My title says it all. I'm getting tired of having problems syncing the native email with Google Calendar (there's a recent post about problems setting up the calendar in the past few days--problem probably coming from Google), so I thought I'd use the local option only on the native calendar, but I want a fast backup. Thus the question about whether backing up settings only will back up the calendar.Thanks.
    Last edited by jsdhornby; 01-20-13 at 09:59 PM.
    01-20-13 04:47 PM
    I just switched my calendar sync account to outlook.com and it works just fine. I'll check out my google calendar on the browser for a while but put all my new entries on the native calendar synced to outlook.com and gradually I'll abandon google calendar. Just don't think I can rely on google for its calendar.
    01-21-13 12:02 AM
    I did a wipe last weekend. My Calendar was LOCAL and DID NOT restore. However there were no problems with Messages or Contacts.
    01-21-13 11:05 AM
    I did a wipe last weekend. My Calendar was LOCAL and DID NOT restore. However there were no problems with Messages or Contacts.
    That's a very good reminder of why we need to sync with one of the web email providers. Thanks. I'm still curious about which backup criteria is supposed to back up the local calendar, though, if anybody knows.
    01-21-13 02:02 PM