Neither Sprint Sales nor Sprint Customer Service can figure out the difference between the Blackberry Bridge and tethering.

Both say that if I have the bridge program I get my internet directly from Sprint. I know this is not true because when I use the Bridge browser all of my corporate filters are in place.

Sprint says they do not have a plan to add to my account for tethering. What happened to the $29.99 tethering fee everone said Sprint was going to charge?

I guess I'll have to go to a Sprint Store and not leave until they get my tethering working. At least they will be able to see there that the Sprint network refuses my tethering connection.
    04-26-11 01:56 PM
    Neither Sprint Sales nor Sprint Customer Service can figure out the difference between the Blackberry Bridge and tethering.

Both say that if I have the bridge program I get my internet directly from Sprint. I know this is not true because when I use the Bridge browser all of my corporate filters are in place.

Sprint says they do not have a plan to add to my account for tethering. What happened to the $29.99 tethering fee everone said Sprint was going to charge?

I guess I'll have to go to a Sprint Store and not leave until they get my tethering working. At least they will be able to see there that the Sprint network refuses my tethering connection.
    I am gonna sound like a troll but trust me, I'm just being harsh to a troll.

Nvm I edited out the mean part. but really. stop trolling.

They killed the plan recently and will probably add it just for Playbooks once they figure out how.
    you should be able to get internet only though the bridge browser.
    Last edited by Deathcommand; 04-26-11 at 02:05 PM.
    04-26-11 02:01 PM
    Sprint must not be training all their reps. Besides seeing the Blackberry Tablet Connection online when I go to change my services, I happened to call them up Friday and asked to see how much it would be to have Phone as Modem added. The rep at first wasn't sure it was available for my phone (she called it "hotspot") but then when she saw it was available, she said the price was $29.99.

Maybe keep trying and hopefully another rep will see it?
    04-26-11 02:07 PM
    Just don't ask them just use the bridge. If they give you issues you say I was using the phones browser and viewing on the PB. I'm using the Bridge on Sprint with no issues.
    04-26-11 02:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD