Just posting this for those who might have missed out on any of the deals that have been posted here lately.

Ice Monkey is selling a new 32g Playbook with free shipping for $155. Not a bad deal and the stock thus far seems to be quite good.

Ice Monkey Playbook Deal
    jamesharmeling and rjkolo like this.
    12-08-12 08:55 PM
    If I wasn't up to my neck in Playbooks and still needing to shop for 5 kids and a ton of relatives, I'd order one now! Thanks for posting.
    12-09-12 06:49 AM
    Is Icemonkey safe? Every other review I read of them says never got the product or came used or damaged.... One reviewer even called them Monkey business on facebook.
    I want a Playbook more than anything should I go for this deal?....Has anyone actually bought anything from before. Not knocking it but don't want to get scammed either.
    12-09-12 02:33 PM
    Just posting this for those who might have missed out on any of the deals that have been posted here lately.

Ice Monkey is selling a new 32g Playbook with free shipping for $155. Not a bad deal and the stock thus far seems to be quite good.

Ice Monkey Playbook Deal
    12-09-12 04:53 PM
    Walmart Ca. had the 32gb on for $128.00 bought 2 of them for the family
    Durango
    12-09-12 04:54 PM
    Walmart Ca. had the 32gb on for $128.00 bought 2 of them for the family
    Durango
    If I didn't live in the States or if they actually shipped here, I would have jumped on that deal as well.

Is Icemonkey safe? Every other review I read of them says never got the product or came used or damaged.... One reviewer even called them Monkey business on facebook.
    I want a Playbook more than anything should I go for this deal?....Has anyone actually bought anything from before. Not knocking it but don't want to get scammed either.
    Honestly, I've not heard anything bad about the company. I even picked up another PB for another Christmas gift for someone. When I ordered on Sat. night, I was immediately sent the order number with instructions that on the next business day (Monday) the order would be processed/shipped and I would be sent another email with the tracking number. I'll keep you updated as to how long it takes and what conditions the PB is in when it arrives.
    12-10-12 04:01 AM
    We are very lucky her in the UK as presently you can (and I did 2 weeks ago) buy a brand new 64Gb Playbook for �129.00 about $207.00 so a considerable saving on full price by at least 50%. Interestingly, the 32GB sells for between �148 ($238) and �239 ($383) so it is a no brainer to go for the 64Gb!
    (I also got the Blackberry leather case for half price)....................Happy Christmas to me!
    12-10-12 06:51 AM