CAN YOU GIVE US DETAILS ALREADY....................

we waited long enough for it, now we need to wait one more month

we can buy it without knowing if bridge will work on the browser etc.......... can we get some details already........................................... ....................

rant over
    03-22-11 01:05 PM
    no kidding... not buying until that detail comes out. would also like to get my hands on one first just to make sure. don't need it that bad.
    03-22-11 01:12 PM
    Return policy--- it doesnt work... will go right back to the store!! lol
    03-22-11 01:33 PM
    Return policy: If it doesn't work, it goes back to them wrapped with a lit bomb to blow up their HQ.
    03-22-11 01:57 PM
    Return policy--- it doesnt work... will go right back to the store!! lol
    Exactly... Will try it out for a week or so and then return if it doesn't live up to expectations. Then find something else to blow my money on
    03-22-11 02:17 PM
    CAN YOU GIVE US DETAILS ALREADY....................

we waited long enough for it, now we need to wait one more month

we can buy it without knowing if bridge will work on the browser etc.......... can we get some details already........................................... ....................

rant over
    bridge isnt tethering
    03-22-11 02:35 PM
    i undertand that bridge isnt tethering but bridge is passing off data for email and bbm so this isnt any different.

i dont care about paying an extra 15$ a month, i just want it to work cuz im not waiting till summer for lte....
    03-22-11 02:40 PM
    They have been showing this thing off for MONTHS! I'm OVERLY ready to buy it, I want it TODAY, BUT I'll accept April First!
    03-22-11 02:43 PM
    For those of you who say back to store make sure you check that stores return policy and restocking fee
    03-22-11 02:44 PM
    They have been showing this thing off for MONTHS! I'm OVERLY ready to buy it, I want it TODAY, BUT I'll accept April First!
    haha still hanging onto that april 1st eh pk

bridge is accessing your email, calendar, contacts, memopad, BBM and file system.

tethering (however you want to word it) its totally different. a BB device will do it (confirmed) however depending on your carrier there may be charges (unconfirmed). it should also be noted that you can use it with any phone/device that creates a wifi hotspot (mifi) such as android/iOS devices.
    03-22-11 03:24 PM
    They still haven't announced battery life (unless I've missed it). I'm not too concerned - but I would like enough power to watch a movie while travelling coast to coast).
    03-22-11 04:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD