I would love if the playbook's native video player app worked similar to youtube's player....where I can touch the actual video and it will start or stop playing. Also The phone remote app via bridge should have a feature where i can use the phones buttons to turn up or down the volume and also be able to select prev/next video or even a music /audio track. Also, The bridge/phone remote app....needs to be separated....Two apps for more functionality.....I love my playbook and want only the best for it.
    02-21-12 03:00 PM
    I get your second point. But in response to the first point, you can pinch to zoom in on a video. . Its pretty cool.
    Jeovex likes this.
    02-21-12 03:30 PM
    You can move the phone remote portion to the home screen and separate it for the bridge app.
    02-21-12 03:32 PM
    Like the idea of bridge and remote being different apps
    02-21-12 03:32 PM
    I would love if the playbook's native video player app worked similar to youtube's player....where I can touch the actual video and it will start or stop playing. Also The phone remote app via bridge should have a feature where i can use the phones buttons to turn up or down the volume and also be able to select prev/next video or even a music /audio track. Also, The bridge/phone remote app....needs to be separated....Two apps for more functionality.....I love my playbook and want only the best for it.
    Go into the bridge application on your BB, make sure bluetooth is on.
    Above the Us Remote Control button, select the option "Show on Home Screen".

You will now see a Remote icon on the home screen. As long as the bluetooth is on on both devices, you need not bridge yet you can use the remote control application. You can try this out by disconnecting from bridge on your PB and firing up the remote app.
    02-21-12 03:36 PM
    Hey Thanks guys ... Works Well...I Now have my 9800 and 8900 connected to my playbook...Torch is fully bridged To the Playbook and the Javelin bridged just as a remote...Sweeeeet...Can't wait for more updates....sigh...*kinda like telling a kid he's getting a Tub Full of Candy but it's coming From China by Freight*
    02-21-12 10:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD