Personally, I love the 7" size. Makes it perfect for taking out with you as its small enough to not be cumbersome but big enough to be useful. My girlfriend has an iPad and the few (read 3) times she's brought it out to a bar/lounge, she hated it because it was to "big" and awkward to fit in her purse or carry it separately along with her purse. The PlayBook, if need be, would fit nicely inside her purse and be one less thing to carry.

But in the end, its all about personal preference and what works for some might not work for all.
    darkangel07760 likes this.
    05-09-12 10:14 AM
    I think Apple's idea of a legal-paper sized tablet is what has driven the iPad. Images of sci-fi shows from the past where people are holding a slate the size and shape of the iPad probably filled Jobs' mind. But that size of tablet really won't be truly viable until they are able to make them as thin and light as a plate of glass...or lighter. Until then, the Playbook is the best size and shape.
    darkangel07760 likes this.
    05-09-12 10:18 AM
    So far, I am happy with Playbook. I wonder how to right click> Dumb question I know, but if I wanted to save an image from a website, how would I go about doing that?
    I am thinking about hopping onto my sister's and mom's family plan... It would cost me the same as it does for me on virgin mobile usa, and I could get a newer blackberry. My sister was so funny... When I told her I was going to get a newer blackberry, she told me that if i get the newest one, the bold, it will be out of date in a year. omg i just didn't say a word... She insists that I get an android phone... I tried explaining ot her that I have a blackberry playbook tablet... but then i just let it go. i now what i am going to get, and i just found it funny!
    05-10-12 01:15 AM
103 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD