Why MAC application for Print To Go is ignored till now????
    dee. likes this.
    03-06-12 01:41 PM
    Hi,

Print To Go is a great app. No doubt, I use it a lot. On PC.

Simply, it is a PDF generator and a transfer via Wifi. You can do all of this on mac doing "print to PDF" and next send the file over the wifi using "connect to a server" and indicate the IP address (and password if you put one).

Remember to activate file sharing on the configuration menu of the Playbook.

Print To Go is simply a shortcut of all of this.
    03-06-12 05:05 PM
    Hi,

Print To Go is a great app. No doubt, I use it a lot. On PC.

Simply, it is a PDF generator and a transfer via Wifi. You can do all of this on mac doing "print to PDF" and next send the file over the wifi using "connect to a server" and indicate the IP address (and password if you put one).

Remember to activate file sharing on the configuration menu of the Playbook.

Print To Go is simply a shortcut of all of this.
    And the files will be saved at the application or what
    03-06-12 05:23 PM
    It would be kewl if Research In Motion released a mini-virtualized QNX running BlackBerry Desktop Manager and BlackBerry Pint-to-Go which could run within either VMware Player or VirtualBox on any host operating system supporting the VMware or VirtualBox. THis way users of Microsoft Windows, Apple OSX, GNU/Linux, etc. would be equally served at the same time. Come on, Research In Motion get back to innovating again.
    03-06-12 05:40 PM
    Where is PrintToGo for the Mac
    03-06-12 05:49 PM
    It does not exist. I think that was the point of this thread.
    hpjrt likes this.
    03-06-12 05:51 PM
    Is it coming?
    03-06-12 06:01 PM
    It does not exist. I think that was the point of this thread.

I used the wrong emoticon

03-06-12 08:54 PM
    I can't understand RIM anymore they used to be the best but have lost their vision and innovation. I used to work for them and they were going down hill then but a least their products were excellent. The playbook has the ability to compete with Apple's iPad as the Playbook is a solid device but what did RIM do they completely forgot about people who use Apple's software. If you want to take on Apple offer a product that can compete - make sure your Apps are compatible!!! The Blackberry App store is a joke and simply cannot compete with Apple's BUT it has the potential to - where are the developers??? Get the music, games and apps and they will come!!! Geez, its not rocket science RIM.
    03-11-12 10:21 PM
    I love my BlackBerry and my Mac, and the lack of Print To Go for mac is yet another example of missing out on a more full BlackBerry experience because I own a Mac. The desktop manager stop, isn't as good as it is for the pc version.
    NaijaBerry likes this.
    03-11-12 10:37 PM
    I love my BlackBerry and my Mac, and the lack of Print To Go for mac is yet another example of missing out on a more full BlackBerry experience because I own a Mac. The desktop manager stop, isn't as good as it is for the pc version.
    Agreed 100%,
    no company can hope to survive in today's competitive market by ignoring such vital facts !!
    05-05-12 04:41 AM
    It's so much easier for Mac users though, there really isn't a need for this product if you own a Mac... Just file print in the document.. PDF... Save as PDF... then send this file to you PB.. easy as that..

If you want to see that pdf in the print to go Application (for easier management) then download a file manager (I suggest AIR Browser, its free and works great), and move the file you downloaded from your email into the "print" file, and tada, its in the print to go application. One extra step, and you dont even need to download yet another application onto your beautiful Mac It's what I do..

You also have the added benefit of having the pdf with you on ANY connected device (since it's in your email).. So, if your PB dies, then you won't have to rely on print to go.. You can use any device.
    FreeJACLive likes this.
    08-07-12 10:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD