I not only purchased a PB last night but I also convinced 2 of my iFriends to buy PBs AND another one of my buddies as well. So as I wait for mine to arrive by mail next week, 2 of them are already enjoying their playbooks and going nuts on how awesome it is. Now 1 of the iFriends(who I convinced to check otu the PB) who was ready defect(Storm 1) to buy an iPhone has decided to get a 9810 or 9860 (she will go to the store and make her choice tonight) to use bridge with her PB.

My boss didn't even know what a PB was and she heard the 4 of us were buying one and decided she will buy one for her son as a christmas gift.

I also bought a 9900 few months ago and convinced 3 other friends to buy them as well. And they all got theirs before mine arrived!

So all in all, that's
    4x 9900s
    5x PBs
    1x 9810 OR 9860
    also convinced someone to get a curve a few months back.

Where's my commission RIM?

EDIT 1: I got one for my brother for christmas.

EDIT 2: I have 2 more friends who are looking into buying this week after I told em a little about mine and what i paid.
    Last edited by TheMimic; 11-29-11 at 08:05 AM.
    AZ87 and greatwiseone like this.
    11-18-11 01:42 PM
    I can't tell. If this is mean or awesome, I mean I love my BB but so many haters out there.

Good job though

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    11-18-11 01:45 PM
    Awesome! A big thumbs up. And I'm sincere about that.

Consider all the new apps that will now be written to be your commission because you have added to the playbook population
    11-18-11 01:53 PM
    I can't tell. If this is mean or awesome, I mean I love my BB but so many haters out there.

Good job though

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Well they're all really happy with their purchases thus far. None of them care about native email. They all wanted something to surf the web and can't beat the price. One of my "playbook adopter clan" is waiting for his term to be up to get a 9900 as well. He is currently using an iPhone and hates it. He used to have an 8830 prior to that and is coming abck to RIM.
    11-18-11 01:54 PM
    Word of mouth is the best form of advertising
    Keep up the good work.
    11-18-11 02:50 PM
    That's a great story...word of mouth is truly the best advertisment.
    2 of my friends are buying PB today after briefly playing around with my PB and the sale price sealed the deal. (199 is an absolute steal)...however I doubt they will drop their i4 for a BB to bridge.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-11 02:57 PM
    I know the feeling! Just yesterday I convinced my sister, her boyfriend and a friend of mine to each get one, plus a client of mine decided to buy 5 of them today but he had to run all over town because no one would sell him more than 2 at a time
    11-18-11 04:07 PM
    I gave in and bought one for my brother also for Christmas.
    11-21-11 10:56 AM
  9. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Well they're all really happy with their purchases thus far. None of them care about native email. They all wanted something to surf the web and can't beat the price. One of my "playbook adopter clan" is waiting for his term to be up to get a 9900 as well. He is currently using an iPhone and hates it. He used to have an 8830 prior to that and is coming abck to RIM.
    Nice!!! .. Yeah .. Love the Playbook and Bold 9900 combo ....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-11 10:58 AM
    Was out with some buddies last night and mentioned i got a PB for 199$ and they both started asking me questions about it. One of them has a bb on bes already and was super interested in the bridge functionality. My other buddy was super stoked about having something to surf the web and watch movies on while on wi-fi on vacation. Looks like 2 more PBs are gonna join my cult lol
    11-28-11 10:25 PM
    That is GREAT!!! Cool story, I love it I was not as accomplished as you, with talking to my family... droid nuts..

But that didn't stop me .... I went out and bought another 64GB!! It will be here by the end of this week.
    11-28-11 10:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD