I have the Bold 9930. PB is 32gb. OS is updated to 2.0.07971. Email bridge is on and when the email come to my phone I try to pull it up on PB and only get a flashing screen. It blinks a blank screen and the little green wheel is turning, but no email on the bridged email spot. I did a security swipe this morning and deleted the bridge and reloaded and made the connection to PB as if for the first time, and reloaded from the DM all programs and updates. Any thoughts why this happening or what I can do?
    03-08-12 10:46 AM
    Forgive the question - I will ask - you did install the BRIDGE app on the phone? I have seen some folks only using BT to pair the bbphone and pb but you actually need the Bridge app installed on the phone.
    03-08-12 11:27 AM
    yes. When this problem started yesterday I remove the bridge from the phone and the pairing. I reinstalled the bridge and have done a security wipe this morning and it is blinking black screen then white screen all blank with the green wheel turning in the left third quadrant.
    03-08-12 11:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD