Dear experts,please help me,I m currently using bbplaybook os2.1,i have marked around 10000 urls as bookmarks in my playbook,all r added to add to bookmarks option that comes by tapping on white star icon with sign of green plus.
    My question here is I want to transfer all these bookmarks to my pc,how can I safely transfer them to pc,as they r important to me,I don't want to loose a single bookmark,can u plz help me in successful transfer of these bookmarks to pc.
    My 2nd query is can we load Viber,line,Skype on bbplaybook os 2.1
    Also mention some useful application for free calling around the world,any application that don't want access to our personal data and files on tablet.
    Please answer thoroughly if u know that,as I m novice in this field of technology.
    Thanks.
    12-13-13 07:31 AM
    How could you possibly need so many!! If uou uaed origami browser you coupd have backed up.....I dont know for native browser.....

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
    12-13-13 12:03 PM
    Welcome to the forums!

Let me warn you...

WARNING: MANUAL AND TEDIUS WORK AHEAD

So, the best way I can see you do it is:
    1. Open Evernote;
    2. Open Browser
    3. Open 1st bookmark;
    4. Copy the URL;
    5. Paste URL into Evernote;
    6. Open 2nd URL...

Rince and repeat till you got them all into an Evernote note.

Then open Evernote one the PC (in the browser that is) and manually add each URL to your book marks.
    ydaisy likes this.
    12-13-13 12:10 PM
    How to open evernote please tell,thanks.
    12-13-13 01:05 PM
    Evernote does not come preloaded on the PlayBook. Do a search in BlackBerry World for It and download. It is free and you will soon find yourself depending on it. To learn more ways to use it do a search in these forums. Good luck!
    ydaisy likes this.
    12-13-13 10:14 PM
    10,000 bookmarks???!!! HOLY STICK!!!
    12-14-13 08:29 AM
    Probably a bit less tedious than the above, would be to change your bookmarks view in the browser from thumbnail view to list view. Then, take about 900 screenshots, capturing 11 bookmarks at a time. Then install OCR (optical character recognition) software on your PC and run the screenshots through the OCR software, creating word documents. This won't work for all of your bookmarks- longer ones are cut off in list view, but should work for most.
    ydaisy likes this.
    12-14-13 10:07 AM
    I did notice this ... http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...30/index2.html

The bookmarks are stored in an SQL database that you can download from /accounts/1000/appdata/sys.bowser/data/browser-v1.0.db - Possibly accessing via PC connection ?
    You can load this file up in a program like SQL lite ... and export to web based bookmarks
    ydaisy likes this.
    12-14-13 10:39 AM
    I did notice this ... http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...30/index2.html

The bookmarks are stored in an SQL database that you can download from /accounts/1000/appdata/sys.bowser/data/browser-v1.0.db - Possibly accessing via PC connection ?
    You can load this file up in a program like SQL lite ... and export to web based bookmarks
    That link is from when the PB was on OS 1. As far as I can tell, that folder no longer exists or is not accessible..
    ydaisy likes this.
    12-14-13 11:26 AM
    I can see the database ...
    file:////accounts/1000/appdata/sys.bowser.<longstreamofcharacters>
    ydaisy likes this.
    12-16-13 05:43 PM
    I can see the database ...
    file:////accounts/1000/appdata/sys.bowser.<longstreamofcharacters>
    Then what's the name of the file, and what other files are in that folder?
    ydaisy likes this.
    12-16-13 06:04 PM
    Then what's the name of the file, and what other files are in that folder?
    Could not find anything in that folder - maybe it is hidden or there is no file.
    12-18-13 09:59 PM