The Engadget Show - 020: RIM's Ryan Bidan, GDGT's Peter Rojas, Ford CEO Alan Mulally, lots of tablets, Shredder test-drive -- Engadget

I watched this podcast on my PB at breakfast and during the parts that I found boring, I switched browser tabs to other sites (Crackberry ) while listening to the show in the background (application behavior was set to default). I then fired up Word To Go to compose a note. I lost the sound part of the podcast but picked it up instantly when I switched to Showcase in the application behavior settings.

I guess I could have done this on my laptop but I loved the portability of the PB as I went about doing my own non-tablet related multitasking to start my day.
    04-25-11 01:48 PM
    i just got my Playbook 32GB and i must say that it is far superior my iPad now lets just start getting more apps...
    05-04-11 03:47 PM
    Got my Playbook on May 2nd. The day I left Canada.
    My only regret was not buying it on the 19th April. The day I arrived. Although I doubt the other half would have been too pleased with that

Still seems like RIM have a lot of work to do and upgrades to come but this is going to be one very powerful device indeed.
    05-04-11 03:53 PM
    i just needed to come back here and say that its been almost 2 months now and I just cant put this device down.My laptop has been eating dust ever since ha! ha! So happy I got this device,its like the perfect relationship that you can get with a women,no fighting just pure joy and the best is yet to come wooooooo!!!
    06-12-11 10:13 PM
    Happy as a clam - only problem is I can't think about anything else - like the first time I fell in love Somebody take this away from me....
    06-12-11 10:16 PM
    I love my PB. I keep finding things that I like about it. Was watching a downloaded movie and noticed something that I wanted to pass on. I needed to fast forward and it was absolutely the smoothest video scrolling that I have ever seen in any media player. Much smoother than my Win XP or my MacBook Pro.
    06-12-11 10:17 PM
    ill be honest at first I wasnt sure about the 7 inch but man the size of this thing helped me use it in ways that I would have never imagined.
    06-12-11 10:23 PM
    a friend of mine keeps knocking the 7 screen but he hasnt picked one up yet, I keep telling people that 7 inch screen WAS the selling point for me, love the size very much, would not even think about trading it to a identical but 10 inch playbook. I cant put mine down either, still looking for a way to safely attach it to my hand, any ideas? somone mentioned surgical staples but that hurt when I tried
    06-12-11 10:55 PM
    whats not to like about this little monster?

ok..maybe a bit of refining here and there...the apps ofcourse...but overall its well worth it really..very addictive due to its portability...
    06-13-11 12:00 AM
    im very happy on my PB aswell.i have dell streak 5 that i love aswell but cant compare with my playbook except with application because its android,but multimedia wise nothing can bit the Pb.
    06-13-11 12:04 AM
    I don't take a laptop or netbook with me when I travel anymore.
    The PlayBook has been the best electronics purchase I have made since my first BlackBerry.
    06-13-11 01:05 AM
    iOS is inert compared to QNX.

I have to congratulate the CCEOs of RIM for their impressive leap of imagination in acquiring QNX. I'm sure that the imaginations who created the PB's OS are absolutely thrilled to have the resources RIM affords them to take their neutrino technology to the wider world.
    06-13-11 01:34 AM
    I don't take a laptop or netbook with me when I travel anymore.
    The PlayBook has been the best electronics purchase I have made since my first BlackBerry.
    I just did that, and it was SUCH a good move! 1 less bag to lug around and I STILL had all the internet and computing power I needed!
    06-13-11 09:36 AM
    decided to bring the book at work for the first time...it was the center of attention
    06-13-11 04:34 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD