I had a Bridge folder with the the bridge icons and after installing BeWeather I was moving the BeWeather icon to where the Bridge folder was and instead of the folder moving it disappeared. I have 2 other screen pages and it's not there.

I did a check for updates hoping it would recognize that they are gone and re-install.

I did a hard reset but no luck.

I removed bridge from my 9900 and re-installed it.

Anyone have any idea how to get them back?
    04-20-12 10:30 AM
    go through the pairing process again.

in the PB settings, go to Bluetooth, hit the little pencil, then delete your 9900.
    on your 9900 in Bridge, delete your current tablet.
    then go to BlackBerry Bridge from the PB, and run through the set up process.
    04-20-12 11:42 AM
    As osubass1 mentioned, try pairing again. However, before you do, you may check on your screens (not only left / right - as you've already done), but also up / down. Sometimes, if you had a full icon deck on a screen, when another icon gets added, it is added at the bottom. With the dock + extra rows showing, there are 24 icons. If you added one, one of your icons or folders may be in spot 25 and you have to move the bottom row up to see it.
    04-20-12 11:45 AM
    Yes, go through the pairing process again and be sure to select what applications you would like to bridge (you can choose whether or not you want bridge to show BBM, Messages, Calendar, etc.)

Check out this Instructional post: http://crackberry.com/setting-and-us...ry-playbook-20
    04-20-12 11:54 AM
    Thanks for the comments.

I've done the pairing several times and it did not work. Called BB Support and was on the phone with them for over an hour. First person tried everything I already did and elevated me to the next tier who tried a couple of things we already did. No luck.

The second person had me create an incident report from the help screen and told me that he can't figure it out and the only solution at this point is to wipe the PB and re-install the OS.

Was hoping not to have to do that but it is what it is.
    04-20-12 12:27 PM
    I did something similar with the app world icon, couldn't find it anywhere. Irebooted and it was back, too bad that didn't work for you.
    04-20-12 12:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD