Can this be changed to 'bb is criticized too often' .. I just got lured in by the suspense.. 'too often' could just be very well for the number of iphone mentions in here..
    05-09-12 12:46 AM
    Amro can you please shut up? Their marketing is taking a beating because people like you cannot spread the word because you're not paid for it.. Did you just say that in excitement?
    why should i shut up? you are in denial if you don't think rim's advertising and marketing sucks. the be bold campaign is dismal. dj's that need tools, not toys, where their phones have no tools? get real! any phone can tweet and facebook. big deal! the latest one where the girl says "try replying to 1000 emails on a touch screen". guess what, eleventy billion iphone users reply to emails all day long using a touch screen.

wanna know what happens when you rely on grassroots marketing to get the word out? you get ibm and os/2. and i used os/2.
    05-09-12 12:59 AM
    IBTL
    Order your favorite beverage... my tab.

My PB goes everywhere with me.... work, on the go, trips, and of course at home.
    I bridge 24/7 and have a total combo, that keeps me connected to my world and beyond.

I don't give a sh!t what others like or dislike.
    pcguy514 and lomed7724 like this.
    05-09-12 01:06 AM
    Wow how did I miss this.... To late for popcorn.....
    05-09-12 01:07 AM
    I can make ya a new batch!
    05-09-12 01:18 AM
    don't worry, there'll be another thread just like it starting in about 8 minutes. extra butter, light salt. and maybe some grated cheese on the popcorn.
    05-09-12 01:18 AM
    pot. kettle. black. dark black. very dark black.

while you tell everyone to keep holding their breath for skype and netflix i'll be off doing real world stuff. try thinking outside the box for a while. i do it all day long.
    I appears that with all the self admitted drinking you do, it would be easy for even a Trappist Monk (should he drink as much as you say you do) to be deluded into thinking he was the proud owner of the yacht that won America's Cup.

Get real fella'.
    05-09-12 01:24 AM
    I appears that with all the self admitted drinking you do, it would be easy for even a Trappist Monk (should he drink as much as you say you do) to be deluded into thinking he was the proud owner of the yacht that won America's Cup.

Get real fella'.
    can't say i've owned a cup boat, or touched the auld mug. but i guarantee i've done more on a cup boat than you, without having to charter it.

besides, if you haven't figured it out, volvo is more my speed.
    05-09-12 01:31 AM
    Ok now... Back on topic!

I was just saying that I am happy with my playbook and my phone. Just my opinion and I was hoping to have others discuss what they like about blackberry! Not one person has read my post and told me what they really love about there blackberry. I love my playbook for kobo so I can instantly read books. I love my playbook for pressreader every morning I have my newspapers to read. I love my playbook for zino. All of my magazine subscriptions can be read any time of the day! I could care less about iphones and pads and androids. I want to know! What do you have on your playbook that you love?
    as stated in my earlier post I have my PB bridge 24/7.. I have my music, books, videos and games that keep me off the streets, and out of trouble!.. well... sorta.. LOL
    05-09-12 02:04 AM
    why should i shut up? you are in denial if you don't think rim's advertising and marketing sucks. the be bold campaign is dismal. dj's that need tools, not toys, where their phones have no tools? get real! any phone can tweet and facebook. big deal! the latest one where the girl says "try replying to 1000 emails on a touch screen". guess what, eleventy billion iphone users reply to emails all day long using a touch screen.

wanna know what happens when you rely on grassroots marketing to get the word out? you get ibm and os/2. and i used os/2.
    A bit judgmental are you.. BeBold is a great campaign.. It's positive and encouraging to rely on your device as a business tool and not only a communication device, which many people are hesitating to take the plunge. Maybe you din't get the campaign.. Not a lot of people did..

Dj's need screen space to be able to use their device as a tool.. I doubt a phone can be of much use to a Dj unless he wants to play some gunshots on his rap track.. The new Dj app, have a look http://crackberry.com/pacemaker-show...berry-playbook, is a great tool for many Dj's who wanna show their skill but are not carrying their equipment.. HDMI gives some great output for a house party!

I e-mail alot and trust me touch is really not the best option when your screen is 3.5 inches small and no predictive intelligent text input..

Rather have people be honest in their marketing. I din't get your os/2

I was just saying that I am happy with my playbook and my phone. Just my opinion and I was hoping to have others discuss what they like about blackberry! Not one person has read my post and told me what they really love about there blackberry. I love my playbook for kobo so I can instantly read books. I love my playbook for pressreader every morning I have my newspapers to read. I love my playbook for zino. All of my magazine subscriptions can be read any time of the day! I could care less about iphones and pads and androids. I want to know! What do you have on your playbook that you love?
    Bridge is great.. and many other stuff which keeps adding on.. I wasn't a fan of native mail.. but now I am.. I like the HDMI option also.. This has been discussed many times in here so no ones going to stick to your question..
    05-09-12 02:19 AM
    Ok now... Back on topic!

as stated in my earlier post I have my PB bridge 24/7.. I have my music, books, videos and games that keep me off the streets, and out of trouble!.. well... sorta.. LOL
    Ahem....do you have a favorite street corner? LAT & LONG coordinates would be fine, if you don't mind.
    jafobabe likes this.
    05-09-12 02:26 AM
    and yet your playbook uses, wait for it..... activesync.

Yes. And the bridged email works better for me. activesync on my PlayBook is always failing to connect to services while bridged email using BIS is kicking a$$.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    05-09-12 03:11 AM
37 12