- CrackBerry User
- 72 Posts
I have a $199 gift card from Staples buyer's protection because my Playbook wasnt charging.
The Playbook works fiiiiiine, no problems (Thanks Staples ) but its currently in the magazine rack in hubby's bathroom. I really don't want to waste $199 on another Playbook, really. I haven't been in these forums lately so i don't really know whats the latest and greatest with the Playbook *chuckle*. I have the latest OS update. Any Blackberry salesmen in here that can enlighten me?
- CrackBerry Abuser
11-05-2012, 01:39 AM #2
- 122 Posts
Re: I have a $199 gift card from Staples buyer's protection because my Playbook wasnt charging.
I own one PB 64, and though I like the neat clean PC like interface. I may still not buy another one due to lack of certain features; which are important to me.
lack of native google maps, (there are alternative, but that is what they are, alternatives)
only one movie app(which is priced too high IMO for same reason),
no gtalk/skype(not everyone in my circles owns a PB, infact no one but me
Fer minor things here and there.
So in case you are interested these features than may take a look at Samsung galaxy tab 2 for same price.GALAXY Tab 2 (7.0) - TECH SPECS | SAMSUNG
In case you do not need any of there(or they are not so important), PB is improved a lot and so does the apps availability.
This is what I'll do, but thats just me,
take your call.(its your money, eh )
- By DXBLouie in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2011, 05:17 PM
- By DXBLouie in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2011, 05:17 PM
- By kjay80 in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 7Last Post: 11-18-2009, 09:15 PM
- By tassiegirl in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 6Last Post: 07-12-2008, 06:37 AM
- By BlackReef in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 8Last Post: 07-11-2008, 07:57 AM