I got Asphalt 6, NFS Undercover, fruit slice, GT Racing, anymore games for the PB that I am missing? Oh and why is Asphalt 6 kinda blurry? Any word on Asphalt 7 for PB?
    07-11-12 02:47 PM
    Run in Crowd is a good one to check out. Radiant Defense and Robotek as well. Sadly there aren't a huge selection of excellent free games, most of the better ones require you to pay (and usually more than on other platforms). Often worth it though, just make sure to check the reviews first
    Last edited by SifJar; 07-11-12 at 04:16 PM.
    shacknews likes this.
    07-11-12 04:13 PM
    Congrats on the new PlayBook! Lots to enjoy and more to come!
    07-11-12 04:15 PM
    07-11-12 04:17 PM
    Frisbee Forever.
    07-11-12 04:21 PM
    Run in Crowd is a good one to check out. Radiant Defense and Robotek as well. Sadly there aren't a huge selection of excellent free games, most of the better ones require you to pay (and usually more than on other platforms). Often worth it though, just make sure to check the reviews first
    Run in crowd is such a stupid game...but so fun! Lol. Then there is that FPS Black Pegasus I think? I don't have my PlayBook with me so I can't remember some games. There is an excellent selection of paid games though. Free games you gotta dig a little. You're gunna love your PB.
    07-11-12 04:41 PM
    Darn kids have the PB right now so my list of good free games is just off the top of my head. (Basically what I'm playing currently;

Pew Pew
    Radiant Defence
    Doodle Blast
    Drisk - a risk clone (android)
    Cribbage (android)

If you can don't be afraid to pony up some cash for games/apps. Not sure what genre of game you like but for a couple of bucks some great stuff is available. (I can't code a game (or app); I'm happy to pay!). To me $0.99 is a bargain.

Some great stuff is sometimes free for a limited time on AppWorld so check it frequently.
    07-11-12 04:47 PM
    Doodle Blast
    I believe this is the game now called "Scribbles", so don't go looking for Doodle Blast
    07-11-12 04:52 PM
    Run in crowd is such a stupid game...but so fun! Lol. Then there is that FPS Black Pegasus I think? I don't have my PlayBook with me so I can't remember some games. There is an excellent selection of paid games though. Free games you gotta dig a little. You're gunna love your PB.
    Run in crowd is annoyingly addictive eh haha.
    07-11-12 05:31 PM
    at least no ads. i had android tablet for a week and downloaded angry birds free edition with ads. i am gladly to pay few dollars not to have that thing on my screen.
    07-11-12 05:46 PM
    Modern Combat 2
    07-11-12 07:07 PM
    I'm digging:

Frisbee Forever
    Free Cell
    Scribbles
    Tetris
    07-11-12 07:10 PM
    Good Free Games:
    Tetris
    NFSU

Good Paid Games:
    Lara Croft
    Digits (great puzzle game)
    9mm
    07-11-12 07:31 PM
    Run in crowd is annoyingly addictive eh haha.
    It is haha. But other games are: Tiny Bird, Frisbee Forever, Sketch with Friends, Air Hockey, Power Pong, aoPilot, Tunnel Tilt............etc.
    07-11-12 07:39 PM
    Tunnel Tilt, putki, Whacky Escape, WeZap,
    07-11-12 07:47 PM
    Somyeol Jump and Run is a good free game
    Scribble Worm is only $0.99 Canadian and it's pretty cool
    07-11-12 08:36 PM
    Thanks everyone for the recommendations!

I bought Lets Golf 2 and Sonic 4 Ep 1! Spent a cool $8 I think.

I am ready to buy more!

Someone said Modern Combat 2 and ITS FREE!!!!

Man just thinking how sweet playing Final Fantasy 3 would be on this. Hope it come out for the PB so I can instabuy that.
    Last edited by shacknews; 07-11-12 at 10:07 PM.
    07-11-12 10:04 PM
    I believe this is the game now called "Scribbles", so don't go looking for Doodle Blast
    Correct. But I've had this one for a while and not that I've done the upgrade for it I have both. Strange. happened to me on a few other games as well.
    07-11-12 10:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD