Wanna sell it? I am a trouble shooting guru and will gladly take it off your hands and have it doing back flips! Yamezsr@yahoo is the addy. Let me know thanks.

you can try doing backflips in front of some rim-officials. they might be impressed and give you back the bricked one.
    or maybe they'll start throwing bricks at you for not reading the other posts
    03-05-12 12:23 PM
    The on/off switch on the 4G one looked like it might have been fixed in the pictures. :P Was it easier to press? too bad we couldn't get a reading on the weight too.
    03-08-12 07:38 PM
    Looking on uk ebay I found this, item number: 130667057126

I guess no ones mentioned it because it's a Verizon device being sold in the UK (Fishy? No Verizon in the UK!)

Assuming it's fake so I don't want to start a new thread! But I was quite surprised to see the listing.
    03-21-12 02:06 PM
    Looking on uk ebay I found this, item number: 130667057126

I guess no ones mentioned it because it's a Verizon device being sold in the UK (Fishy? No Verizon in the UK!)

Assuming it's fake so I don't want to start a new thread! But I was quite surprised to see the listing.
    Verizon did ship out a bunch of playbooks before official launch as a free "beta" program that got canned so they just sent the playbooks anyways, this could be one of those... the box picture also shows it running OS 1.0 so this def isn't a new 4G playbook, basic wifi model
    pbmc likes this.
    03-21-12 02:17 PM
    $945cdn vs $199cdn brand new regional RIM reseller !

Unless you're a collector of brands/tech', which would ya likely pick hmmmm

I sent the seller a fyi note in followup to statement, "I�d imagine there will be quite a lot of interest from the USA/Canada � I am happy to ship there at the listed costs" That they can still be had for $200cdn brand new, although not with V' logo !
    03-21-12 04:18 PM
    Ahh mystery solved then, I thought I could've stumbled upon a 4G haha

Thanks
    03-22-12 02:20 AM
    Lucky you to have the new PlayBook! Don't tell me where you are or else I'll kidnap your PlayBook.
    03-22-12 05:18 AM
    liar nice photoshopping
    if this were the guy who found the iphone prototype, he'll probably just throw it in the trash. thinking, "pst, must be a china copy hiPhone, nice build quality though". hahaha.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk
    03-22-12 07:05 AM
183 ... 678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD