Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,001 Global Posts
    PIN
    Forget it

I have one at work on my desk and one at home on my bedside stand and love them. I've been charging three PBs in them for over 8 months with no contact problems yet. To be fair though, I'm big on preventive maintenance so about once a month I blow out the contacts and spray them with an electrical contact lubricant
    If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    4,027 Global Posts
    PIN
    2AB6548C

I've had mine a while. My PB sits on it at work all day. Battery is always charged for my evening and morning after activities then back to the dock for the day.

I use mine to bridge to my phone all day, answer txts and and bbms with out getting my phone out.

Next time I'm on the road I'll be leaving the bulky laptop at home and bringing along my PB, bt keyboard, mouse and charging dock. Bridged to the 9810 I'm unstoppable!

PlayBook FTW!
    Z10 STL100-3 10.2.1.3253 + 16GB PlayBook 2.1.0.1917
    DropBox: https://db.tt/sJ8qDim <-- sign up here and get bonus space.
    BoxCrypt: goo.gl/60mjre <-- Lock up your Dropbox account
    CrackBerry Addict

Thanks F2, yes to all of the stuff on the same circuit (popular living room plug).
    Will try in a more isolated plugin that I KNOW is grounded. It's an old house with few plugins and grounding wasn't mandatory back in the day.

EDIT

That was the problem. Tried in a kitchen plug (which is on it's own breaker) and it works just fine.
    Thanks again F2.
    Last edited by Boight; 11-23-2012 at 08:18 AM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12