I am starting to lose my mind! Why does it keep asking me to put in my IMAP password
...as well as setting my SMTP password? The password for the email account they are asking for i have entered like 20 times already and it just keeps asking. This has happened before and seems to happen once I have gone on location somewhere, hooked up to a different wireless and tried checking my email on playbook. When I get back home this "enter password" stuff starts up and doesn't let up.
It's really getting beyond a annoying. Oh,and I don't even know what IMAP and SMTP is.
- CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses
09-14-2013, 10:07 PM #2
- 23,397 Posts
Playbook keeps asking me to validate my account password
My two playbook still asking me frequently for my yahoo related accounts. I rarely have any issues with gmail or hotmail accounts.
And if you have the time you can read up on this.
Last edited by bambinoitaliano; 09-14-2013 at 10:19 PM.
- CrackBerry User
09-15-2013, 06:48 AM #3
- 64 Posts
Make sure you are on wifi. Apparently, IMAP is one of the few things that won't transfer through bridge.Brian
No trees were harmed in making this post. However, millions of electrons were horribly inconvenienced.
Current: 64Gb PlayBook, BlackBerry 9850.
- 09-18-2013, 05:25 PM #9
Use your pc to sign into your yahoo account and tick the "keep me signed in" If you seldom use your pc for this you need to do it every two weeks. Go into settings to make sure that option is checked.Up to 50GB FREE
- By happyfool0214 in forum Discover BBM FriendsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-17-2013, 02:43 AM
- By fanchettes in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 7Last Post: 09-15-2013, 08:08 PM
- By Pegon_Fighter in forum BB10 Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 5Last Post: 09-14-2013, 10:51 PM
- By walt63 in forum BBM ChannelsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-14-2013, 09:50 PM
- By blink333 in forum BlackBerry Q10Replies: 1Last Post: 09-14-2013, 09:45 PM