Since i have z10 i use playbook less and less. Thing is that nothing on playbook works as well as on Z10. Z10 has superior browser, playbook browser for comparison is painfully slow. When browsing the internet with z10 i do not feel much difference with my Firefox on pc. It is really good experience. Then playbook. Well it sucks. Android app integration completely sucks compared to z10. Frankly playbook feels old. Z10 is pretty much perfect. The Playbook app store feels like Wasteland compared to all these new apps coming daily for z10. Playbook has a lot to catch up to.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 05:33 PM
    BlackBerry took so much time developing the Z10 and post launch marketing and making it perfect that they completely forgot about it.... I was in half a mind of getting a PB... good that I did not get it... )

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 05:37 PM
    Since i have z10 i use playbook less and less. Thing is that nothing on playbook works as well as on Z10. Z10 has superior browser, playbook browser for comparison is painfully slow. When browsing the internet with z10 i do not feel much difference with my Firefox on pc. It is really good experience. Then playbook. Well it sucks. Android app integration completely sucks compared to z10. Frankly playbook feels old. Z10 is pretty much perfect. The Playbook app store feels like Wasteland compared to all these new apps coming daily for z10. Playbook has a lot to catch up to.

Posted via CB10
    I agree with a lot of what you're saying, but I still use my PB daily. The larger screen size simply makes it a preferrable device, especially when I'm looking things up or using it as an ereader. Where I feel that the PB has lost its panache, is where the Z10 apps are so superior in performance to those same apps, if they even exist, on the PB.
    05-29-13 05:42 PM
    Its ok, there is no shame it that. Its a dinosaur really and has always been behind since it was introduced. Either hold on til the next RIM tablet comes around or get another tablet. Plenty out there now that are fairly cheap. RIM themselves have seem to lost interest in the playbook even.
    05-29-13 05:57 PM
    OP I have a sincere suggestion.
    If you seriously losing whatever about the PB, I suggest you go and whine in one of the 20 or so existing threads, or better yet. go to one of the competing forums and enjoy the attention.

As it stands, your tantrums are hardly original or interesting or derserving the attention you seek here.

sorry, bud, but i had to say what i think.
    SK122387 and KittyBomb like this.
    05-29-13 06:01 PM

Posted via CB10
    LOL hold on to that thought.....If its pretty much perfect....why bother making any other phone...or upgrading the Os...or fixing the bugs....because its pretty much perfect......oh...unless you're comparing it the the playbook....(now thats not really what you were doing was it?)....look mommy i got a new toy and its better than Bobbies.....

Of course you realize that without the playbook....there wouldn't be a z10...
    05-29-13 06:17 PM
    I'll take your pb if you don't want it

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 06:19 PM
    why are so many people hating on people who want to move on ? if you have a piece of tech you are no longer happy with you normally find something younwill be happy with EVERYONE has different needs and prefrences
    MasterOfBinary and eddy_berry like this.
    05-29-13 06:29 PM
    If the PlayBook no longer suits your purposes, there are many other tablets in the same class that you can choose from. I suggest the iPad Mini, the Nexus 7, the Kindle Fire HD, or the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0. All good tablets in their own ways.

Good luck!
    05-29-13 07:47 PM
    why are so many people hating on people who want to move on ? if you have a piece of tech you are no longer happy with you normally find something younwill be happy with EVERYONE has different needs and prefrences
    I am seriously losing interest in playbook-7ac.jpg
    05-29-13 07:54 PM
    I've only just recently started to use the PlayBook after leaving it at home for a few months whilst I lived away for Uni. I didn't miss it much but now that I'm back and I've used the Z10 for atleast 2 months, I can see how the PlayBook needs to improve in so many ways. However, the screen size and the full Web compatibility gives it the edge. I prefer using this in Bed as opposed to my laptop, it's just so much convenient.

Now, if only I can wirelessly connect PB to Laptop like I can do with Z10, that would be great. I'm sure whatever update BBRY releases will be worthwhile.

(Posted from my PlayBook, minus the swipe and CB10)
    05-29-13 08:07 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7ac.jpg 
Views:	716 
Size:	13.6 KB 
ID:	166637
    Yep, he is! Guess they just had enough of all the threads... Really, I'm fine with people moving on... But do people really have to make a statement to a bunch of strangers when they do? lol...

Heck, if BB10 doesn't come, I myself may consider moving on. Or not. The PlayBook is quite good as it is... Just want a better PDF app and an Office suit (although Docs2Go really helps).
    anon(6038817) likes this.
    05-29-13 08:35 PM
    I only pull out playbook when my z10 is charging!

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 08:37 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7ac.jpg 
Views:	716 
Size:	13.6 KB 
ID:	166637
    Actually I'm going to call you two out on this one.. there's nothing wrong with moving on, but people who really want to move on, just do.. posting a thread about how you don't use a device anymore seems like your just asking for attention, and I think that's what people have a problem with.... just my 2 cents.

Anyway, I can't say I agree with most of the points you made, the app selection yes, the playbook app store definitely pales in comparison to the BB10 app store, but the browser is fine in my opinion.. that's not to say I won't be happy when it finally gets the BB10 browser.. of course I will.. and it's not to say that I too am not using my playbook a lot less then I used to, I am.. I still use it, but almost only to watch movies.. it's not because I don't find my paybook does things well though, it's just because I find my Z10 does them well too, and it's already in my hand.. with my 9900, viewing a website or trying to open a spredsheet was physically painful.. everything I opened on the tiny screen would frustrate me, then I would go grab my playbook and use the 'open on' command.. now with my Z10, I open it on the screen, and I'm happy with it, so I don't have need to grab my playbook multiple times a day like I used to, or any other tablet for that matter.. the playbook still does everything I need, I just don't need it to do that much anymore.

When BB10 comes to the playbook later this year it'll have the updated browser.. it'll hopefully get a lot of the BB10 apps.. I'll certainly like those things.. but will I use it more then I do now? maybe a little.. but it's just not a daily occurrence to carry it with me anymore.
    diegonei likes this.
    05-29-13 08:39 PM
    I only use mine as an alarm clock or to play music. I was thinking of ditching my old kindle and buying a new one with backlighting. Then I thought, hey I'll just use the kindle app on my playbook, only to discover that there still isn't one. Come on. Really??!!!
    05-30-13 12:21 AM

Posted via CB10
    It is old. Keep it around to see if PB10 pans out and in the meantime try an android device. I'm sure you will appreciate something new to play with.
    05-30-13 12:21 AM
    I only use mine as an alarm clock or to play music. I was thinking of ditching my old kindle and buying a new one with backlighting. Then I thought, hey I'll just use the kindle app on my playbook, only to discover that there still isn't one. Come on. Really??!!!
    Yea I remember they had one once. Then Amazon took it away. Now we are just left with KOBO and a Kindle android port that you can sideload. I never bothered.
    05-30-13 12:25 AM
    Yea I remember they had one once. Then Amazon took it away. Now we are just left with KOBO and a Kindle android port that you can sideload. I never bothered.
    sorry, going off topic - Congrats on your win in the contest - well done!

Back on topic - kindle sideloaded is how I've done it.
    Carterbits and eddy_berry like this.
    05-30-13 12:41 AM
    sorry, going off topic - Congrats on your win in the contest - well done!

Back on topic - kindle sideloaded is how I've done it.
    Thanks F2. Anyway I tried the kindle sideload once and found it was very slow. Oh and click the link below.
    FF22 likes this.
    05-30-13 01:07 AM
    LOL same here. My playbook is just now an alarm clock and a music player since ive got my Z10. Still hoping for BB10 to come to playbook though.
    05-30-13 09:55 AM
    To those b1tching about the stock browser being slow (which it is) - try OrigamiBrowser in our Apps section. The dev has done a wonderful job on it and it's free for now at least...it's still in development and features are being refined/created. It needs side loading at the moment but is a native BAR file. When it's released on BB World you won't have to do this any longer but it could become a paid app but it's worth every cent in my opinion. Its fast and has a lot of great features with more being added. So turn that frown upside down and get back to browsing on the PlayBook properly - it can use Flash too or toggle it off...

http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...elease-809048/
    eddy_berry likes this.
    05-30-13 10:41 AM
    Yep, he is! Guess they just had enough of all the threads... Really, I'm fine with people moving on... But do people really have to make a statement to a bunch of strangers when they do? lol...

Heck, if BB10 doesn't come, I myself may consider moving on. Or not. The PlayBook is quite good as it is... Just want a better PDF app and an Office suit (although Docs2Go really helps).
    For PDF reading I really like Repligo 4.2.4 (apk). It's excellent. Seriously...
    05-30-13 10:48 AM
    I agree to a point about the PlayBook usage since the Z10 was release in the US. Gaming is much better on the PlayBook than the Z10. Many time while playing a game on the Z10, I will find myself minimizing the app unintentionally (smaller screen with big thumbs). While on the PlayBook I have never had that issue. Web browsing on the PlayBook compared to the Z10 is a big difference, the Z10 is faster but the larger screen make a difference. We can do a comparison all day about the Z10 and the PlayBook... I wouldn't care which will win I am keeping both and I am still enjoying both, Z10 is the PlayBook Mini-Me, so what the Z10 is lacking the PlayBook make up for and vise versa... My $0.02
    just_luc likes this.
    05-30-13 11:24 AM
    If you're in the UK I'll give you �50 for it. It would do as a bookreader for my wife. Or she could watch her crochet videos on YouTube. Or read her emails. Or stay up to date with Facebook. Or listen to web radio or mp3s. Or watch tv shows and movies.

Hold on, this is making the PlayBook sounding interesting.
    FF22 likes this.
    05-30-13 02:44 PM
    If you're in the UK I'll give you �50 for it. It would do as a bookreader for my wife. Or she could watch her crochet videos on YouTube. Or read her emails. Or stay up to date with Facebook. Or listen to web radio or mp3s. Or watch tv shows and movies.

Hold on, this is making the PlayBook sounding interesting.
    At least more interesting than your home life

Those long winter evenings....
    05-30-13 04:28 PM
32 12