I am impatiently waiting for the latest update for my PB so I can go camping. I know, I need a life. Putting my leisure activities on hold and getting stressed out instead is not too smart. Maybe I should go camping, then the update will drop for sure!
    esk369 likes this.
    10-02-12 03:53 AM
    Best go now and have fun... we will keep you informed of any updates...
    easydoesit99 and esk369 like this.
    10-02-12 04:10 AM
    easydoesit99, reschp and kbz1960 like this.
    10-02-12 04:11 AM
    RIM should have released 2.1 before the BB10 Jam. Now 2.1 seems -hum compared to 10. With 10 so far out the new waiting begins before the old one done. RIM's new slogan should be ANTICIPATION!
    10-02-12 05:54 PM
    Does 2.1 have a camping app OP?
    Damn this update is gonna rock
    10-02-12 05:59 PM
    Rim is inconsistent with their release schedule, all we have to gone on are rumours. It's unfortunate but it'll come when it's ready.
    10-02-12 06:10 PM
    Rim is inconsistent with their release schedule, all we have to gone on are rumours. It's unfortunate but it'll come when it's ready.
    "It's unfortunate but it'll come when RIM is ready." There, I fixed it for you. Please, hold the applause...
    10-02-12 06:46 PM
    "It's unfortunate but it'll come when RIM is ready." There, I fixed it for you. Please, hold the applause...
    RIM is like the pimp who tells each of his "girls" how much he lovers her before sending her back out to the street to earn him some money. After 5 years we are just as washed-up and haggard as those streetwalkers, and nobody else wants us any more.
    jafobabe likes this.
    10-02-12 07:01 PM
    RIM is like the pimp who tells each of his "girls" how much he lovers her before sending her back out to the street to earn him some money. After 5 years we are just as washed-up and haggard as those streetwalkers, and nobody else wants us any more.
    Hey! Does it show THAT much? Quit Looking...
    10-02-12 07:32 PM
    RIM doesn't do good hurry.
    10-02-12 08:19 PM
    Hey! Does it show THAT much? Quit Looking...
    You are the exception due in no small part to living in the Republic of Texas. Now get out there are make RIM some money mama.
    10-02-12 08:26 PM
    RIM doesn't do good hurry.
    I've spent the past 2 hours downloading, installing, trying to obtain the require certificates, so I can attempt to build the sample BlackBerry PlayBook application using their Byzantine development environment. Even the documentation for the development tool suite is out of date or simply written by a copy-and-paste jockey. I think if I participated in the 40-hour hackaton in Asia by the end I would indiscriminately kill people. Egad man!
    10-02-12 08:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD