Been looking for a work around for a few days now and finally got a tip in from Tony2255 and this WORKS! SmakBerry also tested it and it worked. This will give you the ability to watch Hulu, Abc, Nbc, and any other U.S. Only site on your Pc and Playbook over wifi.
    The only unfortunate thing is it is paid but as Tony2255 will tell you it's well worth it.
    Hulu For Canada/Europe/Asia | BlackBerry Playbook Revolution
    After downloading and setting up you can visit BlackBerry Playbook Revolution to watch the Hulu on your Playbook. You might have to restart your Playbook in order for the wifi changes to take effect.
    04-26-11 08:17 PM
    You don't need a paid service to do this. Any school kid can show you bow to connect to a proxy server in the US in about 15 seconds as they do the same thing ro get by their school's internet filters.
    04-26-11 08:48 PM
    Try it, amy canadian will tell you proxys don't work with hulu.
    04-26-11 09:13 PM
    so whats the price for this little download. Will downloading this program to the playbook damage any thing
    04-26-11 09:24 PM
    I am going to give out this site one time with the fear of it getting shut down. It takes some work to get it to work, and does wok on the PlayBook if you go to the right spot. There instructions all over the site on how to get it to work so figure it out and check their forums. Site is icefilms.info If you arent "tech savy" you might have issues, just read and follow the instructions. Enjoy!
    04-26-11 09:30 PM
    I am going to give out this site one time with the fear of it getting shut down. It takes some work to get it to work, and does wok on the PlayBook if you go to the right spot. There instructions all over the site on how to get it to work so figure it out and check their forums. Site is icefilms.info If you arent "tech savy" you might have issues, just read and follow the instructions. Enjoy!
    thanks ill look into it.
    04-26-11 09:35 PM
    if you go to this site and want to watch any show it's pretty simple to do.

just click.... say..... 'how i met your mother' and choose an episode.

it should then give u an option of links..choose a megaupload one.

on the next page it should say that divx isnt installed. ignore that and click the megaupload link. then choose watch in megavideo. Voila.

the only downside is that megavideo sometimes inforces a max streaming policy.

cheers
    04-27-11 01:37 AM
    Meh... I've been doing this for years using a different service. (PureVPN)
    04-27-11 04:27 AM
    Try it, amy canadian will tell you proxys don't work with hulu.
    Good proxies and the know how on how to use them does indeed work.. Fact is, people's refusal to go out and find the right information just leads to frustration and them giving up and saying it doesn't work. As such, you have paid VPN providers step in and collect profit using simpler methods. But at the same time, those paid VPN providers are often better due to the fact they are offering a paid solution and with that comes a certain level of expectation of service so they're offerings make them a better, more stable choice.

PS: I'm Canadian
    04-27-11 04:34 AM
    Hi guys..i am no tech guy so i will like to know how to set the proxy as i live in UK and there are a lot of program i will love to watch but only showing in Use so HELP PLEASE
    04-27-11 07:50 AM
    Good proxies and the know how on how to use them does indeed work.. Fact is, people's refusal to go out and find the right information just leads to frustration and them giving up and saying it doesn't work. As such, you have paid VPN providers step in and collect profit using simpler methods. But at the same time, those paid VPN providers are often better due to the fact they are offering a paid solution and with that comes a certain level of expectation of service so they're offerings make them a better, more stable choice.

PS: I'm Canadian
    Word! I'm in Canada also and I have been watching hulu for a long time by running program that is free. I'm not the most tech savy and even I found it quite simple

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-11 08:27 AM
    Hi guys..i am no tech guy so i will like to know how to set the proxy as i live in UK and there are a lot of program i will love to watch but only showing in Use so HELP PLEASE
    I miss yesterberry and the uk stations they used to have. Yesterberry would probably look great on the PB! Shame it went down.
    04-27-11 08:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD