so i picked up a HP Tablet last week at bestbuy...to test it out...

now my playbook has been charged one time in the last week, and is only picked up to check for an update that would include the email and contacts, etc....!!!!

OS's are fairly the same...but i like the pb size and screen clarity much better.

but...the HP has a much better KB and email/etc that the PB doesnt. the PB has been kicked to the bench in the minor A league for the next few days until i take this HP back to return to Bestbuy.

if HP can release this webOS 3.0 with all the features the PB is missing, and run almost exactly the same...RIM is standing there on a stub looking at the quarter for the bus through the gaping hole in thier foot that they are leaving by themselves.
    08-05-11 08:01 PM
    meh........ i dislike the webos tab.

i find it take too many 'touchs' to get stuff to open, and it lags a bit.
    08-05-11 08:09 PM
    agreed...the store never updates the tablet..

there was an update that smoothed it out...and it does feel more cumbersome then the PB only because of the size of the screen and not being able to scroll from the bezel to swap applications running.

in any case, the update made it better. it was released a few days ago on the 1st.
    08-05-11 08:11 PM
    Yeah the touchpad does lag. The tablet hardware is sub par too. Good pick, enjoy.
    08-05-11 08:15 PM
    my TP is just for Angry Birds. which means web mail is good enuf. i do like usa today on the TP tho. TP screen is too blurry for surfing tho. webos is a little hoppy too.
    08-06-11 01:59 AM
    What do you like better about the HP keyboard?
    08-06-11 02:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD