sorry if already posted, i finally found a way to run desktop google+ desktop version site on your playbook

register & login here: https://plus.google.com/?fd=1

full guide here : HowTo: Desktop Browsing Google+ on BlackBerry PlayBook | BlackBerry India
    bluemax413 likes this.
    07-17-11 07:19 AM
    Thanks for the post. I have been using the "desktop version" for a while now, but it crashes the PB Browser if you attempt to do certain things, like invite people to certain circles, etc. It seems its the pull-down boxes and other elements like that that the PB Browser doesn't like. Either way, Google+ on the PB this way is awesome!
    07-17-11 11:14 AM
    Were you tab browsing? Well it happens to me when I browse several sites at once. Try browsing just google+ , all(what I've been through) functions are working well for me incl managing circles

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-11 11:18 AM
    Were you tab browsing? Well it happens to me when I browse several sites at once. Try browsing just google+ , all(what I've been through) functions are working well for me incl managing circles.
    I was not. Try looking at the "limited" drop-down about who a post is shared with, inviting friends who aren't already on G+ using the green + button, tagging individuals in photos, etc. those are the times i experiencing the browser crash most...
    07-17-11 11:24 AM
    There was already a thread about that here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...google-628039/
    07-17-11 11:24 AM

I suppose you might be right in a sense, but this is a How To: and is pretty helpful. The post you pointed to was asking for a workaround for logging in. The mobile and desktop version both work on the pb. kbill1984 was merely trying to use his invite. Not looking for a desktop site.
    07-17-11 03:29 PM
    I suppose you might be right in a sense, but this is a How To: and is pretty helpful. The post you pointed to was asking for a workaround for logging in. The mobile and desktop version both work on the pb. kbill1984 was merely trying to use his invite. Not looking for a desktop site.
    Read post #4 in that thread, it's essentially the same thing as the 'how-to'.
    07-17-11 06:09 PM
    Read post #4 in that thread, it's essentially the same thing as the 'how-to'.
    You are so kind to point that out for me! Fortunately for me, I am capable of reading and read it the first time you pointed it out. This post is not exactly the same as the starting thread that you pointed out. Again, that post was a question with an answer buried four posts down. This post is a how to, as most readers may not immediately see that post.

If you wish to pick on posts that are repetitive and pointless, I suggest you gang up on someone posting about how they have the newest update or why is their update so small and the same as last time. I can point some of those out for you if you like.

07-17-11 06:21 PM
    Actually, I was trying to use the desktop site after I had already activated on a desktop. I had to log out of my google account and log back in to access the site and then bookmarked the link. Post 4 on the thread I started gave the same direct link given in this thread. So yeah, this is relevant to my thread.
    Last edited by kbill1984; 07-17-11 at 09:20 PM.
    07-17-11 09:14 PM

Actually, I was trying to use the desktop site after I had already activated on a desktop. I had to log out of my google account and log back in to access the site and then clicked the desktop link at the bottom of the mobile page.
    LOL!!! And here I was defending you. I withdraw as counsel, SharpieFiend, have at him.
    07-17-11 09:19 PM
    I'm not upset about one extra thread about a given topic. If we suddenly start seeing a bunch more posts about it, then I'll be annoyed.
    alantan likes this.
    07-17-11 09:25 PM
    Hey,
    Could anyone here be kind enough to send me an invitation to Google+, as they are not letting anyone else sign up anymore? My e-mail address is [email protected]
    Thank you,
    Adam

07-17-11 10:29 PM
    Hey,
    Could anyone here be kind enough to send me an invitation to Google+, as they are not letting anyone else sign up anymore? My e-mail address is [email protected]
    Thank you,
    Adam

invi sent via PlayBook
    07-18-11 09:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD