View Poll Results: How will you feel/react if OS 2.0 is not released within 24-48 hours after DevCon?

Voters
486. You may not vote on this poll
  • Major bummer!! Time to sell the PB and get something else.

59 12.14%
  • Very disappointed but will keep waiting. (but not much longer)

280 57.61%
  • No biggie...It's cool. I like it the way it is.

131 26.95%
  • Already sold my PB. Too late already.

16 3.29%
    Wait... Did this mean the DevCon that just passed, or next year's?
    11-03-11 04:07 PM
    You people over there - only read about the royals and not the royal screwups. Seems like a good 2/3's expressed DISAPPOINTMENT. You missed some memo but sorting through my junk drawer (let me move the pb out of the way) I don't see it either. Oh, well.....
    Hah! You Yanks are just jealous that you can't have our own Dear Queen as your head of state instead of some lyin', cheatin' politician (pick any one from two).

I know envy when I hear it!

(That was a joke BTW before any loyal Colonist starts to flame me. You should keep in mind that I'm confused and Limey humour doesn't always travel!)
    Last edited by JeepBB; 11-03-11 at 04:15 PM.
    11-03-11 04:08 PM
    Aww sorry to disappoint you three lol (not really).

Hey I stayed away for a week - until I found it wouldn't happen until February and the mods implemented a better system for dealing with hand wringers and grievers - what do you want from me? You don't have to hang around here and hand wring and grieve...

If it makes you feel better, you make me as miserable as I make you.

Hah! You Yanks are just jealous that you can't have our own Dear Queen as your head of state instead of some lyin', cheatin' politician (pick any one from two).

I know envy when I hear it!

(That was a joke BTW before any loyal Colonist starts to flame me. You should keep in mind that I'm confused and Limey humour doesn't always travel!)

While I agree, please don't blame ALL of us for the lying, cheating. The approval rating has dropped below 45%.
    My only fear is that emergency marshal law will be declared to stop the elections and retain the position of executive tyranny.
    Last edited by blackjack93117; 11-03-11 at 04:23 PM.
    11-03-11 04:16 PM
    While I agree, please don't blame ALL of us for the lying, cheating. The approval rating has dropped below 45%.
    My only fear is that emergency marshal law will be declared to stop the elections and retain the position of executive tyranny.
    It's no good complaining now! It's your own fault for wasting some perfectly good tea by tipping it all into Boston harbour.

You not only missed drinking a really nice cuppa, but squandered the chance to be a part of our great nation ruled by our Dear Queen.

* Chest swells with pride, Wipes tear from eye *
    11-03-11 04:36 PM
    While I don't want or need a queen - you won't find me defending your or my politicians (I do appreciate your noisy folks in Parliament on occasion - gives me a chuckle). Just as long as we keep Cain away from the Queen, things will be okay!
    11-03-11 04:48 PM
    While I don't want or need a queen - you won't find me defending your or my politicians (I do appreciate your noisy folks in Parliament on occasion - gives me a chuckle). Just as long as we keep Cain away from the Queen, things will be okay!
    lol
    Or any number of other politicians?

It's no good complaining now! It's your own fault for wasting some perfectly good tea by tipping it all into Boston harbour.

You not only missed drinking a really nice cuppa, but squandered the chance to be a part of our great nation ruled by our Dear Queen.

* Chest swells with pride, Wipes tear from eye *
    You will have to see the latest Johnny English movie...to see how he regards the queen.
    Seriously worth a chuckle.
    11-03-11 04:55 PM
    This thread is so far off topic it is being closed.

We cleaned it up before and was hoping discussion would continue the way it should, but that failed....

Again.
    11-03-11 05:06 PM
132 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD