How to use a mouse with the playbook?
I got myself a Dell BlueTooth Travel Mouse, paired it with my PlayBook (I'm glad the pairing code is 0000, as that was nowhere in the documentation), and it seems to work fine. Some of the behaviour isn't obvious though. While I don't expect all 5 buttons to do anything, some of the functionality has still eluded me.
For instance, selecting text. I can right click to select one word, but everything I've tried to increase the selection has failed. This is whether it is in a text entry box or whether it's 'read only' text.
Is this just a limitation of mouse usage on the PlayBook, or is there something I'm missing?
- By ronconet in forum PlayBook RootingReplies: 6Last Post: 04-21-2012, 09:05 PM
- By TheDeviousOne in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2009, 08:36 AM
- By Phillyblunts in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 04-24-2009, 07:59 PM
- By solemnis in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 19Last Post: 03-26-2009, 07:50 PM
- By bimmerfest in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 9Last Post: 11-26-2008, 05:54 PM