hey guys.. i'm so excited because i'll be getting playbook 32GB this thursday. Can you guys please tell me what should i start doing after i received it? Do the Software update first? Any tip and tricks? What programs should i get from app world? By the way.. i have BlackBerry Tour also if that helps. Should i start reading playbook manual online now or i don't need the read the manual at all?

Thanks in advance for your inputs.
    Last edited by stark4; 04-11-12 at 02:23 PM.
    04-11-12 05:23 AM
    1. go crazy when the package arrives!

2. open it and skip all stupid safety advice

3. turn it on!

4. feel your heartbeat rise while you wait for that damn setup to finish
    (alt) 4.1 almost smash it against the wall if something goes wrong during the process

5. organize all your accounts n stuff (incl. the calendar)

7. bridge it to your phone

6. download facebook, poynt, blaq, splashtop, bluebox, score mobile and great little war game

7. add some stuff you might like aswell

8. enjoy

[edit]
    ps: put print-to-go on your pc and DON'T FORGET to sideload as many stuff as possible before the next update hits to road
    Last edited by Calimero1987; 04-11-12 at 05:38 AM.
    KennethD and f1mx like this.
    04-11-12 05:34 AM
    oh and the playbook is used. So how can i erase everything and back to factory files/settings? Can i do it before the setup?

Thanks
    04-11-12 05:37 AM
    oh and the playbook is used. So how can i erase everything and back to factory files/settings? Can i do it before the setup?

Thanks
    there's a security-wipe option. just open 'settings'-->'security'-->security wipe
    04-11-12 05:41 AM
    congrats on your purchase. You'll just love your PB
    04-11-12 10:01 AM
    Go to crackle.com and watch a free movie with some popcorn and then make out with your best girl as it was a chick flick you viewed with her....
    04-11-12 10:47 AM
    You could also try some of the forums and learn how to rant about Ipads. Seems a popular sport on here these days.

Good choice by the way, you will enjoy it

Try Whats Up, Solar explorer or Chromasphere for three very good apps
    04-11-12 11:30 AM
    i'll actually get it tomorrow
    04-11-12 10:51 PM
    good thread to see, just ordered a 64gb playbook that is on "inventory hold" but hope it ships and arrives soon!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    04-11-12 10:56 PM
    I don't know if it's still true (I don't game myself) but there are also a few FREE (but usually paid) games (complements of RIM).
    04-11-12 10:58 PM
    Don't read the User Guide... way too much information and then you wouldn't be able to make new threads to ask questions!

Whats Up App, Tablet TV, and Tip Calculator are used often..
    DAnklaud and kennyliu like this.
    04-11-12 11:02 PM
    Make sure to post why your playbook is the best tablet in the market.. which believe me.. it is..

thank all my posts and ill send you a ZIP file with all applications.. (skype, netflix, hulu)
    04-12-12 12:22 AM
    I don't know if it's still true (I don't game myself) but there are also a few FREE (but usually paid) games (complements of RIM).
    Yeah, Modern Combat 3 and Asphalt 6 not sure if there are more
    04-12-12 10:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD