Hello everyone, new member here, great stuff. Recently purchased a 64 playbook for the wife and we love it. I did notice as soon as we opened it and went for the first charge the cable that hooks in to the PB has just the slightest bit of wiggle. It is definitely locked in where you have to use moderate force to put it in and take it out, but it can also nudge a degree to one side only.

Cause for concern? Is it as simple as the metal being readjusted? I'd hate to take this back since we added pics, music, etc...

Thanks for the feedback -
    06-15-11 06:54 PM
    mine is a little wiggly.
    06-15-11 07:02 PM
    well, that's a relief! don't get me wrong this shows no sign of coming out vertically, as a matter of fact, it seems very tight top to bottom, I can just move it a little to one side only, so figured I'd check.

Appreciate your feedback.
    06-15-11 07:07 PM
    Sounds about the same as mine, which seems common for a lot of microUSB devices I've used. Never felt as solid as miniUSB.

I'm always afraid I'm going to jam it in upside down or into the HDMI connector... I hope some reasonably priced charging stands become available soon.
    06-15-11 07:10 PM
    A good test could be to enable your PCs USB connect-succes / connect-failure sounds, plugin your PB and give it a bit of a wiggle.

Silence is good, a 'tudutudutudu' sound going berserk is bad

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-11 07:12 PM
    i might consider buying the rapid charger in the future just to preserve the usb port because i pretty charge it every day it might wornout.
    06-15-11 07:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD