Is there a way to remove prior backup files from the Playbook from my MAC computer? I am guessing that they take up a good amount of space. For instance I don't need a backup from OS 2.0 when I already have a backup from O.S. 2.1.xxxx
    11-01-12 04:47 PM
    The backups should be stored on YOUR COMPUTER and NOT the pb. Oh, reading again - I don't know there they store them on a mac but if you can search for something like *.bbb where * is filename and bbb are the extensions of such files, if the mac follows the same method. So search for extension as bbb
    11-01-12 05:51 PM
    I was wondering the same thing since my harddrive is low on space and I need to do another update. I think I found it. In Snow Leopard click Finder, then documents, then BlackBerry Backups. They end in .bbb Not sure if deleting the backups here would cause any problems but I see no other option in Desktop Manager. If you try to delete in Finder, could you please let us know here if everything still works ok...I'm too chicken to try it first Cheers.
    11-01-12 09:30 PM
    As long as you are sure you don't need that/those backup file(s), you should not have any issue. When you attempt to restore, DM will show the archives it finds. I don't believe it stores any info on them.
    11-02-12 12:19 AM