Here's a silly question:
    I just got my first ever BlackBerry phone, 9360.
    Now how do I merge or sync contacts with my PlayBook?

No I do not use Outlook ( seriously, home user??) and for various reasons I prefer not to sync up/down from Gmail.
    I can actually Bridge with the 9360 and copy & paste, but that would be painful.

I saw a couple of threads from early this year, but doesn't help and seem outdated. For example, I can copy & paste data between bridge, I can add 'offline' contact entry on Playbook, which those threads seem to indicate wasn't possible.
    Seems it should be obvious, PB can see my phone contacts when bridged, obviously knows it's own contacts, merging should be a one button affair... No?

Any tips?
    12-03-12 12:49 AM
    You will need to use another email service such as Yahoo or Hotmail to sync your contacts between your Blackberry and the Playbook.
    12-03-12 02:14 AM
    As far as I know, there is no direct way to synchronise the two devices. The way I make it work is to be sure that my contact list on my phone is associated with the same email account that I use on my PlayBook. In my case, I have used hotmail for years. I recently moved over to outlook.com and it works well for both my phone and PlayBook. Good luck.
    12-03-12 02:29 AM