I have none, but still waiver whether to get one or wait for a Windows 8 Tab. For me, a more pertinent question is not how many do you have, but what do you do with them????
    07-23-12 09:51 AM
    I have none, but still waiver whether to get one or wait for a Windows 8 Tab. For me, a more pertinent question is not how many do you have, but what do you do with them????
    I think that is a topic for another thread that you might start if you are really interested. There may well be one on that subject already.

No sense hijacking the OP's thread, is there?
    07-23-12 10:06 AM
    Didn't mean to hijack. Sorry.
    bungaboy likes this.
    07-23-12 10:13 AM
    Three playbooks at our house.
    Mine - 64gb
    Wife - 32gb
    Kids- 32gb

I use mine mostly when travelling so i do not have to lug around a laptop. The native email has been quite frustrating however, between not refreshing, losing messages, etc... I like to use that when i am out of country and do not want to use mobile data when internet access is available. Hope this gets sorted soon, either OS2.1 or BB10 !

Wife does not use hers much at this time....

Kids use the third mostly for reading Manga.... and light surfing when travelling....

We also have an iPad, the kids us that and the third Playbook interchangeably... no real preference.
    bungaboy likes this.
    07-23-12 10:16 AM
    One, the 64GB, which only I use. My wife and I (and sometimes our two kids) also use the iPad, and the kids use the two Kindle Fires we have. The PB gets a thumbs down from the kids because it doesn't have Netflix, among other things. My wife doesn't like the PB because it doesn't have Skype, among other things.
    07-23-12 10:32 AM
    Two!

32GB for me - Email, News, Weather, Notes, Surfing, Vids(occasionally), Books
    16GB for my wife - Books

Daughter uses mine to watch vids(Barney, Elmo) in the car when going on long trips or when up at the lake.
    bungaboy likes this.
    07-23-12 10:33 AM
    2 - a 16GB and a 64GB.

We have my daughter's shows on the 64GB - it keeps her enterained for hours when we're travelling.
    bungaboy likes this.
    07-23-12 10:41 AM
    Two. My wife has a 32GB and mine's a 64.
    bungaboy likes this.
    07-23-12 10:52 AM
    2 here... both 64gb
    bungaboy likes this.
    07-23-12 11:18 AM
    I think that is a topic for another thread that you might start if you are really interested. There may well be one on that subject already.

No sense hijacking the OP's thread, is there?
    You're right, and there are several threads on it.
    bungaboy likes this.
    07-23-12 11:23 AM
    2 Playbook, and 1 Nexus 7.
    bungaboy likes this.
    07-23-12 11:33 AM
    My wife and I each have one although she rarely uses hers. Two of my kids have them as well and use them a lot for reading and surfing.
    bungaboy likes this.
    07-23-12 11:42 AM
    At home I have 3 @ 64GB (2 spares for future needs thanks to store coupons) and my wife has a 64GB. The wife and I still talk face to face. We don't video chat in the house. LOL.

My three children (living away at University) each have the 16GB models.

All 5 of us have BB phones so we all use bridge.
    Thanks for the post. I am looking at buying five more for my kids for Christmas. My wife and I each have one.

Do you have multiple BlackBerry IDs for each one or are you under the same bbid?

Pro of being on the same bbid is that you share purchases among all the PBs.
    Con is that you can't video chat between PBs if you are using the same bbid.

Can't decide which is better. Please advise!

Thanks.

Blue.
    bungaboy likes this.
    07-23-12 12:35 PM
    I have 2 playbooks, one for myself and one for my kids. Interestly enough, my 5yr old little girl calls every tablet she sees a playbook!
    bungaboy likes this.
    07-23-12 12:41 PM
    2!
    one 16GB and a brand new baby girl 64GB
    07-23-12 01:00 PM
    two, one 16gb and one 64gb

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    07-23-12 01:20 PM
    I have two in my house (wife 16gb, me 32gb)
    My parents have a 16gb and my brother in law has a 16gb.
    07-23-12 01:51 PM
    Thanks for the post. I am looking at buying five more for my kids for Christmas. My wife and I each have one.

Do you have multiple BlackBerry IDs for each one or are you under the same bbid?

Pro of being on the same bbid is that you share purchases among all the PBs.
    Con is that you can't video chat between PBs if you are using the same bbid.

Can't decide which is better. Please advise!

Thanks.

Blue.
    Well I never thought of using the same BBID to be honest when I set them all up. They were bought at staggered times except for two.

To be honest the cost of apps is pretty small so it was of no concern. And all 5 of us don't have the same interest in apps either.

Also we want to video chat, as my children are away at University, and when they need MORE money sent I make them look me in the eyes L0L. j/k
    BlueRocks and slalom like this.
    07-23-12 01:51 PM
    I bought 6 for Christmas, all of which are in my house at one time or another.

I started using one BBID as I added, but quickly changed so we could video chat.
    bungaboy likes this.
    07-23-12 02:25 PM
    2 x 32Gb. Wife and I both got them when Telus was blowing them out to get rid of stock. We both bridge them to our handsets for Internet on the go! She took her's to Vancouver (road trip) and had one of the kids use the map/navigation app. Works well. I use flash in the web browser daily on mine. Screw Netflix! There is plenty of other media to consume out there on the #Playbook.
    bungaboy likes this.
    07-23-12 02:57 PM
    I have two in my house.
    07-23-12 06:52 PM
    2 4G playbooks in my home
    07-23-12 07:29 PM
    We have three. 1 64gb and two 32gb.
    07-23-12 07:56 PM
    1 - count me as a disappointed early adopter who hopes that one day BB10 will show up and all will be well with the world again!
    07-23-12 08:52 PM
74 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD