I went in tonight to buy my 16gb PB at Staples, and they were sold out. So I had the store order it online and now I have to wait til Monday to get it. I went back and forth on whether to buy the PB or another tablet. Thanks to this forum I know I made the right choice. Hope Monday gets here fast enough.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-11 09:24 PM
    The $100 off made the deal for me. I've been contimplating getting one since they came out. I got my 16G last night and am very happy about it.

How many of you got the Staples Tablet protection plan? I did not yet....I was told I have 14 days to decide.
    07-28-11 09:57 PM
    The $100 off made the deal for me. I've been contimplating getting one since they came out. I got my 16G last night and am very happy about it.

How many of you got the Staples Tablet protection plan? I did not yet....I was told I have 14 days to decide.
    The $100 off made the deal me as well. Probably would not have bought it if not for the coupon due to cost.
    07-30-11 02:20 PM
    i had a 100%off discount....i won it at a bb event! ;p
    07-30-11 03:12 PM
    I got my 16GB Playbook using the $100 coupon... Love it, I got it mainly for web browsing and excel. Everything works very well.

I had an old bluetooth compact keyboard with trackpad, I hook the Playbook to my TV and use the keyboard. Good set up for watching movies in my beed room.
    07-30-11 03:13 PM

Same here. I used the coupon yesterday, and I'm loving it so far. I chose not to join the plan, though.
    07-30-11 03:38 PM
    I saw the coupon but was on the fence because my company has (not surprisingly) disabled the BlackBerry Bridge functionality through BES controls. Ugh.

However, my boyfriend (who also saw the coupon it seems) apparently decided I needed something special for my 30th b-day and I became a PlayBook owner last night! The lack of the Bridge does suck, but won't be a huge deal when native e-mail comes to the PB.

I want to get the charging pod but I've been reading these are defective/break easily--anyone have any thoughts on this?
    07-30-11 05:07 PM
    how does the coupon thing work?
    07-30-11 05:34 PM
    So often do these cool deals come around? I'm still on the fence and I have only one more day to decide.
    07-30-11 05:43 PM
    i bought one yesterday and love it! Wife decided she needed one also so now we have two.
    dval likes this.
    07-30-11 06:46 PM
    Used it yesterday. posting this with my new playbook A very impressive piece of hardware Loving it and blazing fast!
    07-30-11 07:01 PM
    So often do these cool deals come around? I'm still on the fence and I have only one more day to decide.
    today was the last day for it

i got mine...first one had a power button so flush, i could not power it on...took it back, new one works like a charm
    07-30-11 07:22 PM
    Used it for an Asus Transformer, $315 OTD.
    07-30-11 11:39 PM
    i was just curious on how many people here used the $100 off coupon from staples?
    Count me in. Used it today at Office Depot, got the 64gb.

Love it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-11 11:56 PM
    I picked up my Playbook two weeks before this sale happened, but I took the Staples $100 off coupon to Best Buy and they refunded me $100.00.
    07-31-11 10:17 AM
    I thought it was until the 31st might call to see if I can possibly still get the deal
    07-31-11 10:43 AM
    i went to staples and they only carried the 16gb and they wouldnt honor the coupon if i ordered the 32gb online. went home did some quick research and found out office depot honors staples coupons. gave them a call and they had the 32gb in stock. they didnt ask any questions and took the coupon.
    07-31-11 11:47 AM
    I used it on friday night, with the company credit card too so i'm getting it free! Same story as others, they only had the 16gig in stock, but let me use it by ordering it on the online kiosk there in store. Also had a anti-playbook sales guy, but luckily for me i'm a software programmer by trade so i knew the technical reasons why QNX is better than the Android tablet the guy was pushing on me and i totally stuck it to him. Right in front of his manager too! It was great fun, but now i'm just waiting for my 32gb to arrive on Wednesday!
    07-31-11 12:44 PM
68 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD