- CrackBerry User
- 15 Posts
How many application panels on PlayBook?
Am giving three PlayBooks for Christmas and they all have four panels to store apps. I call them panels not sure if there is a more official name - they are the pages you can swipe right left and move app icons to.
My question is how can I configure mine to have four (the more the merrier). All PlayBooks are at the latest version of OS2 184.108.40.2064. The differences are:
Mine is 64g and a little over a year old, the new ones are 32g and new.
Any help would be appreciated and if you can configure more than four.
- CrackBerry Genius
12-19-12, 06:09 PM #2
- 1,691 Posts
- Available upon request.
PlayBook 2.1 doesn't use panels anymore? Unless you're referring to pages, in which I don't think there is a limit. Along with scrolling horizontally to a different page, pages can scroll vertically to display more apps.XoXoXo
- CrackBerry Abuser
12-19-12, 06:26 PM #3
- 104 Posts
- CrackBerry Master
12-19-12, 09:05 PM #5
- 1,273 Posts
You can group apps into folders too...ORBIT for BB10 - The World In Your Pocket - World, Time, Weather in spectacular 3D. Demo on our site!
Files & Folders for PlayBook and BB10: a powerful unified file, folder & cloud manager and media streamer with integrated SkyDrive, Google Docs, Google Drive, SugarSync, Dropbox, Box, thumbnails and more - Free 3-day trial! - Voted Best New BlackBerry App
- By bitek in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 7Last Post: 03-26-12, 12:14 PM
- By mar in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 48Last Post: 04-09-09, 01:50 PM
- By Kdoron51 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 14Last Post: 04-01-09, 02:14 PM
- By Kronk in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 53Last Post: 03-08-09, 01:03 PM
- By imdakine1 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 07-15-08, 03:17 PM