I don't know how long I could got, because a few times now I've been in the middle of a round of Great Little War Game and not notice the battery running down to nothing. I think once I had to manually reboot it, but that too was because of a game going haywire. Might even have been an early version of the same game.

Going on two weeks now!
    I turn off wifi while gaming offline. It helps with the battery.
    06-05-12 11:06 AM
    Owning this thing for about 6 months, I had to hard reset it once due to a crash/device did not response.

Beside a required reboot after each OS update, I also have a habit of doing a month reboot using battery icon. But it has nothing to do with having any issues.

FYI, I do not sideload anything from the beginning. I use my PB mostly for bridge functions, Native web browser (for HBO GO, EPSN GO, and browsing) and Video Chat.
    06-05-12 12:17 PM
    after i have sex with my girlfriend so 3 times a day
    If you really owned a BlackBerry PlayBook your hands would be too busy caressing its smooth body, particularly the screen with gentle yet provocative swipe gestures, and your girlfriend would be sitting on the chesterfield all moody all month. Now go buy yourself a BlackBerry PlayBook and begin the adventure.
    06-05-12 12:20 PM
    I reboot my BlackBerry PlayBooks once each month coinciding with the monthly full battery discharge and recharge cycle. You could say my tablets have periods.
    06-05-12 12:23 PM
    Usually about once a week. I am not a big game player but I notice that after playing some there are minor glitches that are corrected by a reboot. Game Programmers have always pushed the envelope as far as changing computer setting go and probably always will.
    06-05-12 01:41 PM
    I usually give the three finger salute once a week just to ensure things stay smooth.
    06-05-12 08:08 PM
    The strange thing is that PBOS/QNX is microkernel and RTOS. Theoretically, there shouldn't be any need to reboot the Playbook. Go figure

Edit: I reboot at least 1-2 times a week as my browser starts to misbehave (most often it refuses to load a page unless I reboot).
    I also reboot twice a week due to the browser.
    06-05-12 08:35 PM
    I also reboot twice a week due to the browser.
    Have you tried clearing all, closing it and reopening it?
    06-05-12 09:18 PM
    till the next android player crash...rofl
    06-07-12 02:19 PM
    About two weeks or maybe three between each reboot for me. Normally when multitasking starts to freeze the software. Since the newest beta I've only rebooted once
    06-07-12 02:32 PM
    Every 2-3 hours if I want my Messages app to work.
    06-10-12 12:17 AM
    Have you tried clearing all, closing it and reopening it?
    Doesn't help in my case. Only a reboot makes the browser work properly again.

The power of a microkernel-based OS, I suppose
    06-10-12 12:19 AM
    I was thinking hard reboot (ie, OS locks up or crashes).
    I think he was talking to Rangrfan...
    06-10-12 12:45 AM
    I have had my PlayBook since October. It reboots every now and then by itself. Otherwise only after it asks after OS update.
    06-10-12 06:09 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD