- 01-27-13, 06:54 AM #2
Since our PlayBook has GPS, it is possible... RIM can probably do it for you... but for the mean time, you can report this to RIM support and ask them to block that PlayBook... we have an incident here where a member cannot access the PlayBook he just newly purchased, only to find out that it was stolen...
- 01-27-13, 10:20 AM #5
You should absolutely call RIM and report it stolen and have them block the serial number.
Just curious ........... How was it stolen?"People may not remember exactly what you did or what you said, but they will always remember how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou
- By DB_21 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 13Last Post: 07-27-10, 09:13 AM
- By Dr Mcsexy in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-19-10, 04:47 PM
- By Dr Mcsexy in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 2Last Post: 06-19-10, 04:47 PM
- By spooksmcgee in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 6Last Post: 11-16-09, 05:55 PM
- By DougFNJ in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 10-30-09, 11:19 AM