- 01-27-13, 06:54 AM #2
Since our PlayBook has GPS, it is possible... RIM can probably do it for you... but for the mean time, you can report this to RIM support and ask them to block that PlayBook... we have an incident here where a member cannot access the PlayBook he just newly purchased, only to find out that it was stolen...
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-27-13, 08:40 AM #3
- 415 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
If you know the PIN, call it on another PlayBook and tell the person who answers that it is stolen and if it is not returned within 24 hours the Police will be paying them a visit. Nothing ventured, nothing gained!
- By DB_21 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 13Last Post: 07-27-10, 09:13 AM
- By Dr Mcsexy in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-19-10, 04:47 PM
- By Dr Mcsexy in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 2Last Post: 06-19-10, 04:47 PM
- By spooksmcgee in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 6Last Post: 11-16-09, 05:55 PM
- By DougFNJ in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 10-30-09, 11:19 AM