- 12-11-2012, 08:47 AM #2
If you just want a color, search for the color in the resolution of the playbook, but if you want the stock wallpaper, it should be in the wallpapers section of the pictures app.Device(s):
Curve 9300> Bold 9700> Z10>Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Tablet: BlackBerry Playbook 32GB
- 12-11-2012, 09:12 AM #7
- CrackBerry Abuser
12-12-2012, 09:06 AM #9
- 236 Posts
To OP, do you still have the folder called Wallpaper? To be honest I don't remember what the original one was so..
- 12-15-2012, 10:54 AM #10
I just discovered it's really simple, delete the picture that is the current wallpaper and reboot the playbook, you'll be back to default background.
- By linda anne in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 16Last Post: 03-06-2011, 07:57 PM
- By linda anne in forum BBOS WallpapersReplies: 16Last Post: 03-06-2011, 07:57 PM
- By vikesh in forum BlackBerry ThemesReplies: 3Last Post: 03-10-2009, 05:09 AM
- By motifman22 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 0Last Post: 12-12-2007, 07:54 PM
- By corymcnutt in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 8Last Post: 11-25-2007, 02:07 PM