How to I stop a photo from being wallpaper? I have a pic set now as wallpaper but Ive decided I dnt want anything as wallpaper.
    Thanks
    12-11-12 08:27 AM
    If you just want a color, search for the color in the resolution of the playbook, but if you want the stock wallpaper, it should be in the wallpapers section of the pictures app.
    12-11-12 08:47 AM
    I used Paint in Windows to make a solid black that I use for background. Put it the pictures folder, selected the picture, swipe down from top and set as wallpaper.
    kingzogofalbania likes this.
    12-11-12 08:51 AM
    If you just want a color, search for the color in the resolution of the playbook, but if you want the stock wallpaper, it should be in the wallpapers section of the pictures app.

thanks ... but i dont see any stock wallpaper shots on th epictures app ... only photos i've taken myself.
    12-11-12 08:58 AM
    Here is the original wallpaper from OS 2.0 if you need it.
    Attached Thumbnails How to have NO pic as wallpaper ???-technology-default.jpg  
    kingzogofalbania likes this.
    12-11-12 09:07 AM
    I lost the stock wallpapers too. I think it happened after a security wipe.
    I believe a debrick will bring them back or maybe you can download them from somewhere.
    12-11-12 09:12 AM
    thanks ... but i dont see any stock wallpaper shots on th epictures app ... only photos i've taken myself.
    Maybe you're looking in the Camera Pictures album only? If so, there should be a Albums button to click on in the upper left. You should then see all your albums, including one called Wallpaper.
    12-11-12 09:12 AM
    dont have it. before i set a photo as wallpaper, the stock wallpaper was used by the pb. once i set my own wallpaper i now cant find the stock one to reactivate.
    12-11-12 09:42 AM
    I used Paint in Windows to make a solid black that I use for background. Put it the pictures folder, selected the picture, swipe down from top and set as wallpaper.
    An easier way is to lay the PB on it's back, bring up the camera and take a pic. Presto.. black pic for wallpaper now available in pictures folder. Yes, I'm lazy.

To OP, do you still have the folder called Wallpaper? To be honest I don't remember what the original one was so..
    12-12-12 09:06 AM
    I just discovered it's really simple, delete the picture that is the current wallpaper and reboot the playbook, you'll be back to default background.
    12-15-12 10:54 AM