Hi ,

It PB the images are grouped on their own . Some under downloads , camera picture etc .
    I want have a group of my own like say family , office pictures etc . How do I do that ?
    02-27-12 09:16 AM
    You need to download a file manager app. The native one doesn't cut it. Under the camera folder you create another folder and then move whatever pics you want to move into that folder. I use My File Manager. It's pretty good and I believe only .99 on appworld.
    02-27-12 09:49 AM
    Or you could probably connect to the pc and create folders within the camera folder.
    02-27-12 09:52 AM
    Or you could probably connect to the pc and create folders within the camera folder.
    Well that also. I was thinking about a more on the go solution so you aren't dependent upon a computer. Either way would work.
    02-27-12 09:59 AM
    I have done on my Playbook and it does work. Here how, hook up Playbook to PC and close Blackberry Desktop and open Window Explorer and move to Playbook folder and then select Photo folder and you can create new folder like ABC..etc Feb 27 2012 under Photo folder. When you done, move any photo picture you has in PC to Playbook or you can move around from Photo Folder to ABC..etc Feb 27 2012. It work charm than BB Desktop.
    02-27-12 09:59 AM
    Files and Folders is a great file manager and allows you to create new folders under your camera directory or your pictures directory. You then copy and paste from the main to the subs (the directories will not show up until populated with at least 1 photo).

Personally I simply use the wireless connection on my laptop (running Linux) and logon to the PB and just drag and drop back and forth.
    02-27-12 10:00 AM
    The FREE AirBrowser will also create folders and move files around.

I am not sure about folders under Camera, but you can definitely create folders under the photos folder and those will show up as Albums in the Pictures apps.
    02-27-12 11:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD