How good is android converted 'Polaris office'?? Does anyone use it. It looks like a viable alternative to docs to go. I need it. Can someone help me with .bar file??
    Thanks in advance.....
    01-26-13 03:02 AM
    Never used it. Let us know how it is. I use Kingsoft office on my my playbook. Works great.
    01-26-13 06:07 AM
    It was the native office app on my old Asus Transformer. I wasn't that impressed to be honest - I used to use either Smart Office or Kingsoft most of the time.
    01-26-13 07:30 AM
    Never used it. Let us know how it is. I use Kingsoft office on my my playbook. Works great.
    LOL... How can i let you know how good it is? I'm already looking for it.. Anyway, does kingsoft office works as well as native docs to go, or better ?? Do u have the bar file?
    01-26-13 08:03 AM
    It was the native office app on my old Asus Transformer. I wasn't that impressed to be honest - I used to use either Smart Office or Kingsoft most of the time.
    Thanks.. But i think, old version of Polaris office wasn't that good.. And from what i've heard, the latest version is much better. But i've not tested it myself..
    01-26-13 08:06 AM
    Thanks.. But i think, old version of Polaris office wasn't that good.. And from what i've heard, the latest version is much better. But i've not tested it myself..
    We're only talking about 3 months ago that I last had a look at it. If it's been updated since - well ok. There were problems with how it handled large (20MB+) files for things like Powerpoint presentations. Still, try and see what you think. Like anything, there were people on the Transformer forums who preferred Polaris.
    01-26-13 08:57 AM
    I checked it out with my sister in laws tab and didn't care for it. It seemed clumsy. Not sure why else but didn't care for it, Docs to go seemed better in my opinion in doing things than Polaris.
    01-26-13 09:38 PM
    LOL... How can i let you know how good it is? I'm already looking for it.. Anyway, does kingsoft office works as well as native docs to go, or better ?? Do u have the bar file?
    once you get it ........ anyways, Kingsoft has pretty much 5/5 on Google Play so it must be good. I do have bar filez.

Sent from Blackberry Playbook using TapaTalk 2
    01-26-13 11:37 PM
    once you get it ........ anyways, Kingsoft has pretty much 5/5 on Google Play so it must be good. I do have bar filez.

Sent from Blackberry Playbook using TapaTalk 2
    any chance, you would share ???
    01-27-13 12:39 AM
    any chance, you would share ???
    Do a search. I think someone posted a link in the Sideloading subforum.
    01-27-13 06:48 AM
    Just be aware that some of the sideloaded office programs won't let you open a file saved by them in a regular version of Word or Excel (i.e. if you save a file with Office Pro you can reopen it in Office Pro, but it won't open in Docs to go or Word)..
    01-27-13 11:20 AM